Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How sad are you that you don't have a gf on a scale of 1-10?

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
I'm not sad at all but I've been seeing too many whiners on this forum being jealous and calling out anyone who receives positive attention from foids so I am curious how sad you all are.

kinda sad but not that much

10. It's literally my life's defining factor. And this happens to others too. To normies that know you for a long time, this sticks out as a tumor on your neck. I don't feel jealous when users here say they've received some attention from foids. As someone who tries dating, I know this attention leads to nothing in over 95% of the time.

Depends, for an ideal one in a world where monogamous virgin relationships with a traditional form of marriage are common, I'd say about a 6. An entire section of Maslow's hierarchy has basically been cut out from our existence simply because we exist as physically unattractive men in the West in the 21st century, not something you just forget regardless of the copes I work towards. :feelsjuice:

10. It's literally my life's defining factor. And this happens to others too. To normies that know you for a long time, this sticks out as a tumor on your neck. I don't feel jealous when users here say they've received some attention from foids. As someone who tries dating, I know this attention leads to nothing in over 95% of the time.
10??? Why lol. You're overhyping foids too much.

I'm not sad at all but I've been seeing too many whiners on this forum being jealous and calling out anyone who receives positive attention from foids so I am curious how sad you all are.
I'm pretty sad

My general sadness is 7-8/10

having no gf, no friends, being bored etc all these things act together to make me unhappy.

But having no gf on its own is maybe 6/10.

it's painful man, maybe you'll understand me someday. But I'm too blackpilled to even like a girl if some miracle allowed it cuz the whore's nature would make me want to puke
Moneymaxx and invest in genetic engineering of toilet brains to alter their puke inducing natute.

it's painful man, maybe you'll understand me someday. But I'm too blackpilled to even like a girl if some miracle allowed it cuz the whore's nature would make me want to puke
Just moneymaxx or die trying all your problems will go away

10. i'm craving that intimacy pretty bad:feelsbadman:

4? Depending on the day, it's more about the fact that i had that choice made for me. If i actually had a line up of girls wanting to be my gf i think i would not have sex either. It's like it would be good to be able to have a gf if i wanted to, but the result is the same

This. Anyone not saying 10 is either lying or full blown neet

As a machiavellian, I don't care that much but celibacy is still sad nonetheless.

i'd say about 7/10

i have 0 friends, haven't had any for 5 years

i'm socially fucked and my parents don't talk to me much

i just really want the feeling of acceptance and the feeling of someone who really cares about me.

the older you get the worse it gets i imagine

bad but I just smoke weed and drink so that numbs the pain

O why feel sad about a creature that loathes me just breathing oxygen

I used to be sad, but all I have now is contempt and anger building up inside

1 i have better things to worry about

the older you get the worse it gets i imagine
Depends on who you are as a person, and how strong willed you are. I was definitely depressed initially when I discovered the blackpill and was going through red pill rage mode. Now, not so much

Sad that i dont have a girlfriend? 2 maybe 3? Im 32. I have no desire for a girlfriend unless shes auditioning to be my wife. At this point i only have need for a hookup/casual sex/fwb(highly unlikely) or a woman who wants to be married and have my kids.

I think from 20 to 25 is the cying boo hoo angst phase now i'm 26 im just numb and it's just a reality but in a good way? Like get over it life could be worse at least i have copes type of way..

I think from 20 to 25 is the cying boo hoo angst phase now i'm 26 im just numb and it's just a reality but in a good way? Like get over it life could be worse at least i have copes type of way..
Yea these whiners need to stop being so sad XD

Don't really care because inceldom is common nowadays, women are filthy whores, and I have a pretty good life aside from no-bitches on my dick.

I’m too used to being a loner so around 6

Your are only as valuable as the things you possible and that’s it . We’re not viewed as humans but as characters in a game and who ever has the rarest and best perks,abilities,stats and features. Will live a good life according to what they have
This is also part of the cause for sadness. Having a girlfriends improves your life in all aspects. It's a social status booster and social proof. People will respect you more because of it, take you more seriously, value you more. The more beautiful she is the better. Women don't want to be objects but they're great at it, support it and achieve great profit with it.

4? Depending on the day, it's more about the fact that i had that choice made for me. If i actually had a line up of girls wanting to be my gf i think i would not have sex either. It's like it would be good to be able to have a gf if i wanted to, but the result is the same
yea pretty much

3/10

I'm more upset that I'm a broke neet