Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How really is

Yerberito

Yerberito

Demigod
★★★★★

Just lol to female "depression"

:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:
A thread of @Yerberito.

foid suicide:

male suicide:
Jq42eagrysm41

Reminder females average more suicide attempts than males yet males have a higher death rate in their suicides.

Don’t exist.

>female depression

:lul::lul::lul:

Reminder females average more suicide attempts than males yet males have a higher death rate in their suicides.
Because they know when they "attempt" it a bunch of cucks will rush to their rescue and start paying their bills.

@Ropemaxx on the right

I'm depressivo =(

Women never try suicide, they just want Chad's attention

I agree.

Also....

Reality = Hypebeast-maxxing is a bullshit cope

:feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:
A thread of @Yerberito.
I've been looking into it deep and long, tried multiple different profile pictures all with their separate appeals, reaction faces, and utility in their halo.

I studied for long, watched many many different types of moe anime until I found "the perfect loli", not only were the reaction faces perfect but the gif for the loli had the right amount of tension and innocence to make for an amazing halo.

I thought I'd done it, claimed the greatest halo of them all.

But then...
53b

@Yerberito came about, not only defeating me in multiple different profile picture rankings, but also being rated as higher IQ by the vast majority of users.

But... his halo was seamless, he'd been like other loli postmaxxers, so why such a large halo? He was kicking my ass with the multiple loli pfps he had in terms of halo.

That's when it hit me.

His short posts are kawaii, and my long posts turn people off.

Eh, I still won't postmaxx pewpew.
C5be611de061822e01b1118f3390f1be

Edit: If you don't believe in the godlike @Yerberito halo has, he's the only user on this entire website to have a thread dedicated to him get over 100 posts, much less 1000+. You'll believe in our lord and savior soon pewpew.

Last edited:
I've been looking into it deep and long, tried multiple different profile pictures all with their separate appeals, reaction faces, and utility in their halo.

I studied for long, watched many many different types of moe anime until I found "the perfect loli", not only were the reaction faces perfect but the gif for the loli had the right amount of tension and innocence to make for an amazing halo.

But then...
View attachment 219713
@Yerberito came about, not only defeating me in multiple different profile picture rankings, but also being rated as higher IQ by the vast majority of users.

But... his halo was seamless, he'd been like other loli postmaxxers, so why such a large halo? He was kicking my ass with the multiple loli pfps he had in terms of halo.

That's when it hit me.

View attachment 219715
sad story man

Edit: If you don't believe in the godlike @Yerberito halo has, he's the only user on this entire website to have a thread dedicated to him get over 100 posts, much less 1000+. You'll believe in our lord and savior soon pewpew.
cope

It's a sort of cruel irony, that the loli in my profile picture is known for being 2nd best and only 2nd best in everything.

Added onto the fact that she's literally called a fucking angel(halo) in the anime she's from pewpew.
Absolutely brutal backstory. If it makes you feel any better, i shall dedicate a toast to you.

Maybe not now, but soon

(Sorry, missing from my signature because Knajjd said it was too big... Didn't see anything about having a big signature in the rules but I'm not going to question it lest I die a horrible death by way of the ban hammer pewpew).

Let's not forget the vent posts foids make to garner attention from thousands of simps

Foid depression is not being able to fuck a 10/10 Chad and instead settling for a 9/10.

If foids were forced to live in our bodies like we do for 24 hours they wouldn't survive the first hour,they would immediately rope after looking at a mirror.

Last edited:
"Knajjd simulator" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
"All these cucks are getting banned"
"I wanna make my own ban hammer"
"It's going to look like this hammer, it's going to have ban written on it on the sides and the top and it's going to have a picture of knajjd on it"

pewpew

I made that meme back in braincels jfl, good times :feelsokman:

But then...
View attachment 219713

That's when it hit me.

View attachment 219715
I sense some Sasuke VS Naruto vibe

FUCK IFUCKING HATE WOMEN SO MUCH I'M SO FUCKING PISSED WHY AM I STILL ALIVE

6591AD09 4D76 4AD9 8A24 3654A6D2BB1E
mfw when i hear about female "depression"

Foid depression is not being able to fuck a 10/10 Chad and instead settling for a 9/10.
If foids were forced to live in our bodies like we do for 24 hours they wouldn't survive the first hour,they would immediately rope after looking at a mirror.
True they cant handle it
more men commit suicide
Many many men