Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How real is stockholm syndrome?

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
Are there any legal ways to isolate a femoid and harness it's effects?

Legal no. Illegal plenty of ways.

First you have to tie her up in your basement.

It's called "Chad Syndrome"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Castro_kidnappings

^ That man basically did it to a max level. 3 female from 14,17,21 of ages and had a kid with one of them as a captive.

Morf12 said:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ariel_Castro_kidnappings

^ That man basically did it to a max level. 3 female from 14,17,21 of ages and had a kid with one of them as a captive.

He failed since he got caught, but 10 years living like a king is not bad.

JovanD said:
Go on... Well what's the most risk free way?

Here is an idea. Find a young impressionable female lure it in to your car and home then trap it in a small dark enclosed place which is locked and it cannot escape out of. Trap it for about 24 hours watch it beg for food and water, make it do sexual things provide it the touch and loving care it craves. Then give it sustenance and put it back in. Tell it that until it becomes good pure loving and submissive it will continue to be placed there. The creature should grow to loathe that place, it should beg to not be placed there, the more it accepts its confinement the less hours it will be placed there until eventually you will not have to place it there at all once the stockholm syndrome takes hold. Give it a room afterwards. Make sure it stays in your home from then on but give it a little more freedom to roam although precautions need to be taken to prevent it from escaping from the front door or windows.

universallyabhorred said:
Here is an idea. Find a young impressionable female lure it in to your car and home then trap it in a small dark enclosed place which is locked and it cannot escape out of. Trap it for about 24 hours watch it beg for food and water, make it do sexual things provide it the touch and loving care it craves. Then give it sustenance and put it back in. Tell it that until it becomes good pure loving and submissive it will continue to be placed there. The creature should grow to loathe that place, it should beg to not be placed there, the more it accepts its confinement the less hours it will be placed there until eventually you will not have to place it there at all once the stockholm syndrome takes hold. Give it a room afterwards. Make sure it stays in your home from then on but give it a little more freedom to roam although precautions need to be taken to prevent it from escaping from the front door or windows.

I guess a vacation property is a must, at least those are not super expensive in shithole secluded regions.
Too bad i don't have even 1/15th of initiative required to pull such an operation off, hell i can barley get outa bed from depression.
But it doesn't hurt to daydream about solutions.

JovanD said:
I guess a vacation property is a must, at least those are not super expensive in shithole secluded regions.

Yep. This would be much easier to do in third world shitholes.

Its very real. Just remember that Josef Fritzl gets hundreds of love letters from women daily, wishing he would kidnap them.If you have your own place and you are competent enough to do it this would work 100%

I wonder when is this thread gonna appear on inceltears XD

It's only real if the captor is a Chad.