Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How rare is it to not game

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
How the fuck am I one of the few people who doesn’t game on these forums.

There’s more people
Who don’t listen to music
Haven’t watched movies in over a year
Or have never masturbated like never masturbated because they’re muzzies for example

Than guys who don’t play vidya. wtf am I really bottom 0.1% in terms of not playing vidya and not having a console because I didn’t care.

I remember even the homeless kids had consoles I remember visiting a shelter once for school and there was homeless kids playing on their own PlayStation. Anyways I stopped gaming cuz I started full time doomscrolling and the more serious gaming I did I rage quit too much so.

You're so cool and quirky bro

You're so cool and quirky bro
Cope it’s more or less a disposition because gamers can stream and make millions.

Look at all the supposed truecel and manlet gamers making fucking millions and they’re not even that good.

nah piss off it’s so easy to make thousands of fucking dollars from gaming

online competitive games are all a waste of time. i've found myself better off playing shit like fallout: nv. makes me feel a bit less bad for doomscrolling all day because at least i'm somewhat doing something

I've hardly played video games for the last few years.

The older I get, the more videogames are boring to me. Today I played one game on CS2 and wanting to kill myself.

And the same happens with game of different genres. There is not game that may create an addiction in my mind. And it is a relief and horrible at the same time, because, videogames have always been a big cope in my and It scares me, not to a point of giving me insomnia, but, uncertainty.

It’s fine not to game. :feelsmusic:

nah piss off it’s so easy to make thousands of fucking dollars from gaming

No its not lmao. Go ahead and stream on twitch, u wont get any viewers aside from ur moms laptop.

There’s more people
Or have never masturbated like never masturbated because they’re muzzies for example

Than guys who don’t play vidya. wtf am I really bottom 0.1% in terms of not playing vidya and not having a console because I didn’t care.

I remember even the homeless kids had consoles I remember visiting a shelter once for school and there was homeless kids playing on their own PlayStation. Anyways I stopped gaming cuz I started full time doomscrolling and the more serious gaming I did I rage quit too much so.
This generation has grown up with gaming and had played it after getting home from school. Naturally we go back to it in our incel years for comfort and cope. Videogames have a wide range of options that can tickle your fancy for a time. Sadly, the longer you rely on videogames for happiness the less effective it becomes.

No its not lmao. Go ahead and stream on twitch, u wont get any viewers aside from ur moms laptop.
It I was NT I would easily be able to but I’m not so

online competitive games are all a waste of time. i've found myself better off playing shit like fallout: nv. makes me feel a bit less bad for doomscrolling all day because at least i'm somewhat doing something
Did u join the legion or ncr??

There’s more people

I rarely play games anymore. 99% are boring.

I think it's an age thing. I used to play games non stop until I hit like 22. After that my Xbox gets turned on like once a month.

Sometimes i feel like i should moneymaxx with my gaming skills

I don’t activity game, I don’t find enjoyment in it. It’s like an extra job. I just like mindless games like Mario cart 64, or wandering collecting games like Yume Nikki. No timers preferred.

i have given up on gaming got bored of it. still don't watch movies because i just cant get bother pirating it. never was big on online multiplayer either, but the few i likes got shutdown or the player count is really low. i have not been cooming for weeks without issue, lost interest it seems