Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how racist are you?

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
the test isn't perfect but whatever.

https://www.idrlabs.com/racism-scales/test.php

here is my results
B8EE5731 11E7 46EA 8A3C 65663241D67F

around what I expected. I'd say I am more racist than normalfags but far less than many here

1 big room full of bad bitches

And we stuntin like

Gucci Gucci
Louie Louie
Fendi Fendi
Prada

Them basic butches wear that shit so I don’t even bother
Taking test now

And we stuntin like

Gucci Gucci
Louie Louie
Fendi Fendi
Prada

Taking test now

Got tired of taking it I’m racist as fuck and nowhere near white
:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
:dab:

Attachments

• IMG_20210809_064755.png
    IMG_20210809_064755.png
    147.3 KB · Views: 92
No as racist as noodlewhores or currywhores

Why yes I'm based could you tell?

Retarded test. These questions were specifically designed to fit extreme leftist views both about whites as a bogeyman and ethnics and blacks as vitcims that can do no wrong or are too fuckin dumb for their own Good. :fuk:

Apparently making jokes about ethnic food makes me, an ethnic. A racist. This was obviously aimed to cumskin to guilt trip them tbh @BummerDrummer

Screenshot 20210809 065202

Retarded test. These questions were specifically designed to fit extreme leftist views both about whites as a bogeyman and ethnics and blacks as vitcims that can do no wrong or are too fuckin dumb for their own Good. :fuk:

Apparently making jokes about ethnic food makes me, an ethnic. A racist. This was obviously aimed to cumskin to guilt trip them tbh @BummerDrummer

View attachment 477089
Yeah your right it's why I said test isn't perfect, very flawed tbh

View attachment 477089
Exactly. The questions themselves are leading to assume certain things are racist.

This is me, I would be horrified if I got below average:

kaz1rp4.png

virtuemaxxxed normies will get a socially appropriated A+ for their tolerant and progressive lifestyle and then share it on twitter
F

Last edited:
I just did the test and I got all below the population average. I guess that's a good thing.

I just did the test and I got all below the population average. I guess that's a good thing.
Hi @ComicalJoe Give me some tips for studymaxxing? How can put in more hours? :feelscomfy:

Hi @ComicalJoe Give me some tips for studymaxxing? How can put in more hours? :feelscomfy:
I meant the racist test, I scored below average, but I guess I can recommend some tips if you're serious

I meant the racist test, I scored below average, but I guess I can recommend some tips if you're serious
Thanks. I am serious. Give me some tips. :feelscomfy:

And we stuntin like

Gucci Gucci
Louie Louie
Fendi Fendi
Prada

Taking test now

Got tired of taking it I’m racist as fuck and nowhere near white
:feelsjuice:
I was listening to that song yesterday lol

I don't believe that anyone is inferior or superior due to their race, there are too many other factors involved

however I do acknowledge that there are differences on avg between races (crime rate, IQ, etc)

also I think saying JEW or NIGGER is funny :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Screenshot 20210809 074307

:feelskek: JFL at this test

I am the king

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-09-07-00-32.png
    Screenshot_2021-08-09-07-00-32.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Thanks. I am serious. Give me some tips. :feelscomfy:
Ohh, I have a really strict studying routine.
  1. Stick to a routine that works with you
  2. Summarise after each class.
  3. After the week, compile the summary to deepen your understanding.
  4. Download an app that'll help with distractions (I have the forest app, it's a timer)
  5. I use Youtube or netflix for white background noise (helps me focus)
  6. Take regular break, I do 1 hour for studying and 15 minutes for resting - Each hour is dedicated for a specific subject

I finish school at 3pm, so I start from 6pm and finish at 11pm with regular breaks in the middle. So I would have studied 4 subjects. I also use study times for doing assignments

Monday: Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Health
Tuesday: Maths, English, Chemistry, Biology
Wednesday: Chemistry, Biology, English, Maths
Thursday: English, Biology, Health, Maths
Friday: Maths, English, Health, Chemsitry + further summarise from each class (I would sleep at 12am)
Saturday: I start at 10am to 3pm, I work on subjects I'm behind in.
Sunday: Break
Repeat

Yeah, it's a little chunky, as for the subjects, they're not entirely in that order, I would start on the most urgent.

Ohh, I have a really strict studying routine.
  1. Stick to a routine that works with you
  2. Summarise after each class.
  3. After the week, compile the summary to deepen your understanding.
  4. Download an app that'll help with distractions (I have the forest app, it's a timer)
  5. I use Youtube or netflix for white background noise (helps me focus)
  6. Take regular break, I do 1 hour for studying and 15 minutes for resting - Each hour is dedicated for a specific subject

I finish school at 3pm, so I start from 6pm and finish at 11pm with regular breaks in the middle. So I would have studied 4 subjects. I also use study times for doing assignments

Monday: Biology, Chemistry, Maths, Health
Tuesday: Maths, English, Chemistry, Biology
Wednesday: Chemistry, Biology, English, Maths
Thursday: English, Biology, Health, Maths
Friday: Maths, English, Health, Chemsitry + further summarise from each class (I would sleep at 12am)
Saturday: I start at 10am to 3pm, I work on subjects I'm behind in.
Sunday: Break
Repeat

Yeah, it's a little chunky, as for the subjects, they're not entirely in that order, I would start on the most urgent.
Wow, you really study a lot. Will follow this routine. Thanks @ComicalJoe :feelscomfy:

Wow, you really study a lot. Will follow this routine. Thanks @ComicalJoe :feelscomfy:
Yeah, but I have to say, pace yourself for now since you can get burned out really quick

too lazy to take the test tbh.

Question 1: "Would you ask a random person on the street that you don't know to teach you something"

Test is a bit retarded but anyway
racism-2

I dont see myself as an racist, at least not more than average.

If it is racism that you want ethnics and niggers out of Europe, then I'm 100% racist

That test is dumb tbh. You can tell it was made by some soy/foid/oversensitive nigger that considers harmless things "problematic".

Screenshot 20210810 013043

I am probably the least racist on this forum

• 28.19% less prone to general racism than the average person.
  • 8.73% less prone to socio-historical racism than the average person.
  • 31.93% more prone to perpetual foreigner racism than the average person.
  • 2.1% less prone to racism than the average person overall.
Typical radlib bs. I don't find stereotypes that offensive, more low iq. So I got high racism rating there. Lol.

Didn't take that test.

I'm an equality racist. I hate all races equally.

I'm not generally racist enough :feelswhat:

Fuck foreigners though. :feelshaha:

I got mogged hard:cryfeels:

• 28.19% less prone to general racism than the average person.
  • 8.73% less prone to socio-historical racism than the average person.
  • 31.93% more prone to perpetual foreigner racism than the average person.
  • 2.1% less prone to racism than the average person overall.
Typical radlib bs. I don't find stereotypes that offensive, more low iq. So I got high racism rating there. Lol.
damn one of the least racist besides Allan king

I have my results here; and for the last question, I was wishing I could click the "Disagree" option that went off the screen and into my neighbor's house.

Attachments

• REECISM.png
    REECISM.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 35