Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How r normies always smiling so happy

Smallframecel

Smallframecel

blackpill power to see past the lies and deception
-
They post there ugly mundane photos of there boring lives. they r always smiling and laughing at every joke. they share bullshit motivation crap again and again on fb and whatsapp
When conforented with a problem its always the same excuse or the some lazy solution
Even someone abuses them they r so calm not and angry when they should be

Last edited:
EVERYTHING IS FINE

Becouse they are normal and the life for they are normal and they smile and are happy

They want to show the world they are content being bluepilled

They post there ugly mundane photos of there boring lives. they r always smiling and laughing at every joke. they share bullshit motivation crap again and again on fb and whatsapp
When conforented with a problem its always the same excuse or the some lazy solution
Even someone abuses them they r so calm not and angry when they should be
Its called being content. They are ignorant to their true surroundings but find peace in what they have. They are happy, why does it bother you?

They turn a blind eye to anything negative. Unlike us who stare directly at it.

They turn a blind eye to anything negative. Unlike us who stare directly at it.
The black pill has turned me into a husk of a human being even when I m doing something I love I still feel numb and depressed

They enjoy life more because they get laid

The black pill has turned me into a husk of a human being even when I m doing something I love I still feel numb and depressed

15917.jpg