Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How quickly does stress make you ugly?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I have been working at a call centre for 8 hours a day, showering once every 2 days because I can't find time to get home, eating 1-2 meals a day that are mostly garbage, sleeping 5 hours a night. I look like I have aged a year and not in a good way, my face is bloated even though I haven't gained weight and looks high C as fuck, I look like I have aged a year. It is as if somebody left a tomato out on the bench for a week and a half. I look in the mirror during break and am even more repulsed by myself than before.

I think you answered your own question.

Drink a chit ton of water and try to get more sleep if possible

also take coconut oil and fish oil supplements to healthmaxx

I think you answered your own question.
Hard to believe though
A week and a half ago I looked like a faggot but now I look like a ghoul. I went from a 3.5 to a 1.5. This happens to an extent when I don't sleep while LDARing but this is far worse When I quit this job and hopefully move out of my mother's house into student accomodation after saving enough money to live on my savings until arranging welfare/a better job I hope I will bounce back somewhat. Everything on my face lools like it's drooping. Is it permanent?

stress isn't as harmful as, say, UV aging or cigarettes or alcohol for aging. but stress does age you, look at any modern US president after 4-8 years. people may think stress management is hokey pokey nonsense, but it can save lives.