Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How quick is covid vaccine death? how does it compare to having covid itself?

???

• take the vaccine

• don't take the vaccine

• Other (explain)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Commander
★★
55d 4h 46m
so im considering maybe taking the vaccine in the future :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

i have cardio-vasular problems and maybe some slight heart problems. so i guess maybe im higher risk from dying from covid vaccines.

i also have other chronic condition that make me more likely to die from covid. according to the cucked government, im grouped with 80 year olds in terms of risks :feels:

either way, i either will catch covid (i think its highly likely at this point, all country will have to eventually return to "normal" and covid will spread just like flu and cold every year), or get vaccine :feels: and its also possible to get both, but i heard the vaccine could reduce chance of serious illness from covid.

im wondering which is quicker and less painful death though.

option 1: take vaccine and risk having heard attack/inflammation from vaccine? :soy::foidSoy: is it very painful? or is it like sudden death and you dont feel much?

the prospect of having spike proteins all around one's body sound scary af, ngl :feels::feels::feels: would it lead to stroke? :feelsohgod: would it destroy the penis? :worryfeels: i dont want to become a dickcel ngl. :fuk:

option 2: dont take vaccine, get infected in the future, out of breath to death due to covid? :soy::foidSoy: i heard only suffocation due to CO2 is painful (like during strangulation and drowning), and if you die from suffocation due to lack of oxygen then it's actually super peaceful death (which i heard is the case with covid)? :feelsautistic: so should i covid-maxx instead? :bigbrain:

tough choices. :feels: fuck china for its reckless bio research :reeeeee:

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
207d 17h 7m
Dotrinfobe said:
i have cardio-vasular problems and maybe some slight heart problems.
Don't vaxx under any circumstance whatsoever. Even if you wanna rope at some point it's gonna be very painful

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
126d 23h 42m
If you are over 40 and in horrible shape take the vaccine, only boomers over 60 should take it.

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

I CÄN'T KREMPI
★★★★★
73d 6h 25m
Taking the vaccine = more money for kikes = cucked

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★
21d 21h 52m
Cope. No easy way out for us buddy boyo.

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★★★
20d 11h 7m
The risk of dying from the virus is small.

The risk of dying from complications of the vax is also small.

I think the matter of principle is more important here. No medicine should be compulsory. People who want the protection it offers, should get it, and then stfu if others don't want it.

I find it interesting that many of the people who were yelling MY BODY MY CHOICE recently when abortion was a hot topic, are the same people who are now telling others that it's "irresponsible" to refuse the Vax and it should be compulsory.

If we tolerate this Vax being made compulsory, or even expected, then what if the next one (in 2027 when there's another scary virus) turns out to be thalidomide or some other horror show? The Vax is made by professional people, and professional people make mistakes. They overlook things. They forget to do things. They take shortcuts. They bend to pressure from their boss or their client.

That's why I'm taking my chances with the virus instead of the Vax.

Last edited:
Restart80

Restart80

Officer
★★★★★
9d 36m
Covidmaxx.

With the vaccine you could end up paralyzed, including half your face being paralyzed (truly over then, gigaturbocel). You could end up with some disability that ruins your quality of life further. Covid is likely to do nothing to you, or much less likely, to kill you fast.

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★★★
108d 15h 52m
just don't look for medical advice on an incel forum

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
400d 9h 29m
Hail The Bloatlord said:
This

DepravedAndDeprived

DepravedAndDeprived

And then one day, for no reason at all...
45d 13h 26m
Hail The Bloatlord said:
Get your medical advice from the soyboy normies instead? :feelsseriously:

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
15d 14h 48m
Restart80 said:
Covidmaxx.

With the vaccine you could end up paralyzed, including half your face being paralyzed (truly over then, gigaturbocel). You could end up with some disability that ruins your quality of life further. Covid is likely to do nothing to you, or much less likely, to kill you fast.
This

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
141d 8h 36m
You're choosing between a very small chance of a quick death or a very big chance of a slow death. Either way, your immune system is permanently going to be fucked.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
72d 10h 34m
I honestly wish the jab wasn't evil but with the evidence presented, everything pretty much says the contrary.
Think about it:
-99% death rate from a weak ass fag virus, with even less sequels
-said virus came out of nowhere with such a dumb excuse for its appearance (seriously, chinks eating bats even tho they've pretty much always done that?)
-cases and cases from people that have had side effects from the vaxx (whether they be instant or mid-long term)
-big pharmas, jewgle and the government essentially shoving it up ur ass, when there's no real risk from being unvaccinated and your body is a choice, also curious how you get absolutely no benefits if you don't take the jab (no fast food, travel, studies, and sometimes even your job)
-safer alternatives to the vaxx suddenly getting shut down (Ivermectin, aspirin, etc.) despite being medically approved and relevant every single past year
-the fact turbo billionaire giga cucks like Bill Gates are making profit with the vaccine itself, let alone big pharmas
-the vaxx itself being experimental (and most should be tested by at least 2023 if we wanna see long term efficacy) but no, let's slap a pass on top of it so you, the goyim can't refuse
-some vaxxes like Pfizer using delicate methods that involve messing with your RNA
-guess what? Shit ain't even effective and you get chink flu anyways, oh, and we also forgot to say we're completely free from all the legal mumbo jumbo that comes with it being an experimental vaccine so you can't bite us in the ass if you suddenly die
-multiple shots, and did I forget to say none of them is even effective? And why don't they upgrade it into one rather than several more? And they wanna make it yearly too? What other vaccine even does this with a pass on top? what the fuck is even the point of all this?
So all in all vaxx is about multiple times deadlier than the actual disease, you heard it right. But your death most likely won't be quick all things considered, there is more evidence pointing towards it being gene therapy/some rando shit that gets you 5 years down the road so they don't make it too obvious and won't have to face charges too.

Last edited:
BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Captain
★★★
10d 10h 4m
Dotrinfobe said:
so im considering maybe taking the vaccine in the future :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:
soy

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
141d 8h 36m
ItsOver4cel said:
But your death most likely won't be quick all things considered, there is more evidence pointing towards it being gene therapy/some rando shit that gets you 5 years down the road so they don't make it too obvious and won't have to face charges too.
This is precisely the idea. About close to 6 billion people have taken the shots. Whatever virus is being planned for the next pandemic (won't be rando shit) is going to be the real dangerous one. This harmless chink virus set the world stage for whatever nastiness is going to be released next. That's discounting the long term effects of the drugs themselves.

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
72d 10h 34m
based_meme said:
This is precisely the idea. About close to 6 billion people have taken the shots. Whatever virus is being planned for the next pandemic (won't be rando shit) is going to be the real dangerous one. This harmless chink virus set the world stage for whatever nastiness is going to be released next. That's discounting the long term effects of the drugs themselves.
Yeah it sucks cuz I'm pretty much forced to take the death jab by now. If I don't then I won't be able to go to uni ergo applying for high paying jobs so I get to looksmaxx with money saving. And god knows how angry my family will be if I do cuz I was given some discount benefits by the government.
It's unreal how you can't just escape the kikecine, they truly have the entire population grabbed by the balls now and if you dare do something against the norm, there goes your job, career, or whatever financial stability that you still had. Let alone even being able to move from your shithole country in general.

Restart80

Restart80

Officer
★★★★★
9d 36m
ItsOver4cel said:
Yeah it sucks cuz I'm pretty much forced to take the death jab by now. If I don't then I won't be able to go to uni ergo applying for high paying jobs so I get to looksmaxx with money saving. And god knows how angry my family will be if I do cuz I was given some discount benefits by the government.
It's unreal how you can't just escape the kikecine, they truly have the entire population grabbed by the balls now and if you dare do something against the norm, there goes your job, career, or whatever financial stability that you still had. Let alone even being able to move from your shithole country in general.

I actually finished Uni in 2020 so got kind of lucky there, but even so, there's the possibility of taking online courses and avoiding it that way.
based_meme said:

Yeah. Bill Gates said it early on that we'll have to be "ready for the next one" and that he thinks it "will get attention this time."

Too ominous, I ain't fucking with that.

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
15d 14h 48m
ItsOver4cel said:
I honestly wish the jab wasn't evil but with the evidence presented, everything pretty much says the contrary.
Think about it:
-99% death rate from a weak ass fag virus, with even less sequels
-said virus came out of nowhere with such a dumb excuse for its appearance (seriously, chinks eating bats even tho they've pretty much always done that?)
-cases and cases from people that have had side effects from the vaxx (whether they be instant or mid-long term)
-big pharmas, jewgle and the government essentially shoving it up ur ass, when there's no real risk from being unvaccinated and your body is a choice, also curious how you get absolutely no benefits if you don't take the jab (no fast food, travel, studies, and sometimes even your job)
-safer alternatives to the vaxx suddenly getting shut down (Ivermectin, aspirin, etc.) despite being medically approved and relevant every single past year
-the fact turbo billionaire giga cucks like Bill Gates are making profit with the vaccine itself, let alone big pharmas
-the vaxx itself being experimental (and most should be tested by at least 2023 if we wanna see long term efficacy) but no, let's slap a pass on top of it so you, the goyim can't refuse
-some vaxxes like Pfizer using delicate methods that involve messing with your RNA
-guess what? Shit ain't even effective and you get chink flu anyways, oh, and we also forgot to say we're completely free from all the legal mumbo jumbo that comes with it being an experimental vaccine so you can't bite us in the ass if you suddenly die
-multiple shots, and did I forget to say none of them is even effective? And why don't they upgrade it into one rather than several more? And they wanna make it yearly too? What other vaccine even does this with a pass on top? what the fuck is even the point of all this?
So all in all vaxx is about multiple times deadlier than the actual disease, you heard it right. But your death most likely won't be quick all things considered, there is more evidence pointing towards it being gene therapy/some rando shit that gets you 5 years down the road so they don't make it too obvious and won't have to face charges too.
Gigabased

Restart80

Restart80

Officer
★★★★★
9d 36m
We should be happy that the jabs are evil.

After all, normies and foids took it, especially the worst among them. Lifefuel.

PPEcel

PPEcel

0/10 truecel
★★★★★
185d 10h 57m
Restart80 said:
We should be happy that the jabs are evil.

After all, normies and foids took it, especially the worst among them. Lifefuel.
cope

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
26d 6h 16m
Defetivecuckachu said:
The risk of dying from the virus is small.

The risk of dying from complications of the vax is also small.

I think the matter of principle is more important here. No medicine should be compulsory. People who want the protection it offers, should get it, and then stfu if others don't want it.

I find it interesting that many of the people who were yelling MY BODY MY CHOICE recently when abortion was a hot topic, are the same people who are now telling others that it's "irresponsible" to refuse the Vax and it should be compulsory.

If we tolerate this Vax being made compulsory, or even expected, then what if the next one (in 2027 when there's another scary virus) turns out to be thalidomide or some other horror show? The Vax is made by professional people, and professional people make mistakes. They overlook things. They forget to do things. They take shortcuts. They bend to pressure from their boss or their client.

That's why I'm taking my chances with the virus instead of the Vax.
Probably the highest IQ post I've seen on this subject.

I trust my immune system more than a vaccine with frequently reported horrendous side effects that was rushed out in record breaking time.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
141d 8h 36m
Valiant Virgin said:
Probably the highest IQ post I've seen on this subject.
One of the highest IQ takes, no doubt.

Oldcel Logan

Oldcel Logan

So... this is what it feels like.
-
8h 53m
Hail The Bloatlord said:

E

ewgna

Greycel
8h 29m