Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How psychopathic are you?

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
6DEDE538 0838 4B9E 9AAC BFD28120CA68

You are 45.31% sociopathic, 52.27% impulsive, which makes you 23.92% more psychopathic than the population average.
How do they measure psychopathy?

If you have to ask it, you aren't. Even the ability to "want" to be psychopathic just for lessened emotional capacity automatically disqualifies one from being a psychopath.

You are 31.25% sociopathic, 56.82% impulsive, which makes you 19.17% more psychopathic than the population average.

Some interesting tests on that site :feelsYall:

Not a test but old psychopathy checklist. No real incel has superficial charm.

Ghows WT 7618e80d 12d2 4312 a253 eca0ac850ec7 2755b98e

At first I just stabbed once, but every time she resisted I stabbed harder and enjoyed it more.

None of us are psychopaths because they are fakecels, people here are scared just talking to a cashier

F7694BBA 2539 46ED B484 FBC75FD182CE
Are u really blackpill if you dont think the world is ruled bu psychopath and sociopath?

The fact that we post the same times and prob took The test at the same time and have almost similar result speak volume
Twincels

I feel no empathy after I killed my pet bird 2 years ago in roblox

You are 40.63% sociopathic, 72.73% impulsive, which makes you 31.81% more psychopathic than the population average.

Yeah, tracks.

Teetering on the edge.

You are 60.94% sociopathic, 56.82% impulsive, which makes you 34.01% more psychopathic than the population average.

You are the most like:​

Muammar Gaddafi​

Muammar Gaddafi

Dictator of Libya
"[The] type of education now prevailing all over the world is directed against human freedom. State-controlled education ... deprives people of their free choice, creativity and brilliance."
SHARE ON FACEBOOK SHARE ON TWITTER TAKE THE TEST AGAIN

A lot of these questions are sort of trying to figure out if one takes a calculated and game theory-esque approach to problems. I scored high in psychopathy, even though I am bothered by the pain or misfortune of others, I understand that the calculated and apathetic approach is the game theory approved best move to accomplishing X goal. Like, another person’s potential loss, unless they are family or friends, is not a deal breaker at all.

Honestly I’d say non psychopaths are behaving irrationally. All action is motivated by self interest, so if you consider external factors (the perceptions/well being of others isn’t always decoupled from your self interest, sometimes it’s a factor), and let those handicap you, you are behaving irrationally. It’s not that one should stop, it’s just that one should be aware of this.

A lot of these questions are sort of trying to figure out if one takes a calculated and game theory-esque approach to problems. I scored high in psychopathy, even though I am bothered by the pain or misfortune of others, I understand that the calculated and apathetic approach is the game theory approved best move to accomplishing X goal. Like, another person’s potential loss, unless they are family or friends, is not a deal breaker at all.

Honestly I’d say non psychopaths are behaving irrationally. All action is motivated by self interest, so if you consider external factors (the perceptions/well being of others isn’t always decoupled from your self interest, sometimes it’s a factor), and let those handicap you, you are behaving irrationally. It’s not that one should stop, it’s just that one should be aware of this.
what #'s you get?

I'm very psychopathic.