Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How powerful is the NT pill?

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Veteran
★★★★★
How important it really is? Can it beat the looks theory? How much it can improve a subhuman's life?

@ElTruecel @Friezacel @UglyDumbass @Samurai @CopingForBrutality

the NTpill can be even more powerful than the heightpill

This is my ranking

1. NT
2. Height
3. Face
4. Status
5. Intensity (making her feel strong emotions)
6. Personality (being fun to be around and have a postivie outlook on life)
7. IQ (in itself not that important but it increases your chances to rise in status and create an interesting persona)

It's just that very autistic individuals often neglect themselves, so that they can never realize their full genetic potential.

A tall NT normie with status can slay.

Well a good looking assburger is still an attractive man, so his mana levels and his spergy quirks don't hinder him from getting attention from women. But yes regardless of a man's looks, being a sperg is a massive massive minus to your SMV. It clearly doesn't affect women as much but its very detrimental for men. Data doesn't lie and many (MEN) on the autistic spectrum are dateless and maidenless virgins. Not so many autistic women though, but then again that is expected, as women live lives on tutorial mode.

So, at the end of the day, even autistic Chads get attention from women. So looks are still king. But saying that it doesn't affect SMV anyhow would be a cope. Women are attracted to affluential men (usually goes together with good looks, needless to say) and being a sperg makes you prone to lower social status and being bullied by your peers.

It hits me almost every time I go out. Most men with women and kids where I live aren't even chads or chadlites, however most of them are taller than me at 5'8. I always see stories in my country's equivalent of 4chan that someone who claims he's ugly/short/fat/unemployed has at least some success with women. They tell incels that they should just talk to women which proves the NTpill, it's ignored, underestimated and unknown by most normies.

Last edited:
Being NT wont increase yours SMV, but being non NT can completely nuke your SMV. It gives normies a base. so to speak and they all have the chance to get into social circles, where they can potentially meet girls. But us non NTS dont have that base. We were doomed and ostracized since day 1. When normies realise that you are unable to talk about NT topics, only have specific interests and you are generally against the mainstream, they dont want to have to do anything with you.

Besides that, non NT mental illnesses like Asperger can also impact facial develeopment, e.g. Aspies tend to have recessed chins, recessed browrdiges and generally more flat faces.

How important is it?

It REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, depends on the age. The age you decide to abandon A-to-B logic and your own sense of self and just go with the herd (i.e. mask) is the age your life starts to get better. And depending on how old you you are, it can seriously better your looks.

Take the adolescent years for instance, Middle and High School (11-18). If you're autistic like me, and didn't mask at those ages, here's what will probably happen, in brief:

-Will get really shitty sleep and stunt growth (because no one explains the logic behind sleeping --i.e hgh release

-Will stress a lot about being perfect, because the US school system promotes toxic expectations, and giving 100% literally all the time (and since you're autistic and listen to authority, you see everyone else who is destressed and not taking anything seriously as soon-to-be-failures --although its you that'll wind up working a minimum wage job)

-You will think secondary education is important rather than just a means to an end and will try and memorize material for personal use although NTs know you'll never use it (this will exacerbate stress and sleep deprivation)

-You will think getting into college is super, omega-hard tough (because authority said so, but you're autistic so you cant ascertain that they're really talking to semi-retarded, low IQ NTs and not you) as a result you will super tryhard school not realizing that they literally just look at the grades on your transcipt and that is literally it.

(So in a sense, you stress for years about doing everything perfectly when in reality you could've cheated like your NT peers and gotten all As (90% and not more) and gotten into Ivy Leagues. But instead you stressed, gave everything 100% effort and got some Bs, ruining your dreams of making it to Harvard or Yale because no one tells you HOW SHIT ACTUALLY WORKS --a very NT thing to do.)

Last edited:

This is my ranking

1. NT
2. Height
3. Face
4. Status
7. IQ (in itself not that important but it increases your chances to rise in status and create an interesting persona)

It's just that very autistic individuals often neglect themselves, so that they can never realize their full genetic potential.

NT won't help you if you are sub8, nor will it help you if you are short. If you are neither of these, than it will help you.

this

This is my ranking

1. NT
2. Height
3. Face
4. Status

Fuck off gray

Very powerful for guys who are not Chad, but not ugly either. I’m around 4.5 out of 10 facially similar to ER, but I’m 6 feet tall. Still don’t get anywhere with women because I’m a giga sperg. NT or not doesn’t matter for chads. They slay either way. It also doesn’t matter for very ugly guys. They fail either way. For normie tier looks guys though, it will make it break them. Even Rehab Room, a BP YouTuber who focuses mainly on looks agrees on that.

This is my ranking

1. NT
2. Height
3. Face
4. Status

wrong. This is the actual ranking
1. Face
2. Height
3. NT
4. IQ
5. Personality(dark triad traits)

Your answer to the question if you think most of the non NT users here could ascend if they were NT should reveal what your stance on this contention is.

Very powerful for guys who are not Chad, but not ugly either. I’m around 4.5 out of 10 facially similar to ER, but I’m 6 feet tall. Still don’t get anywhere with women because I’m a giga sperg. NT or not doesn’t matter for chads. They slay either way. It also doesn’t matter for very ugly guys. They fail either way. For normie tier looks guys though, it will make it break them. Even Rehab Room, a BP YouTuber who focuses mainly on looks agrees on that.
Do u have irl friends

Autism has ruined my life but not as much as my looks or general mental illnesses NT pill is still really strong

This is my ranking

1. NT
2. Height
3. Face
4. Status

Kys

NT is life or death for anyone in the normie looks range but doesn't matter if you're either sub 5 or chad

very powerful,even if i was a chad or looksmaxxed i will prob still be an incel because i am a very giga non NT

-Will stress a lot about being perfect, because the US school system promotes toxic expectations, and giving 100% literally all the time (and since you're autistic and listen to authority, you see everyone else who is destressed and not taking anything seriously as soon-to-be-failures --although its you that'll wind up working a minimum wage job)

-You will think secondary education is important rather than just a means to an end and will try and memorize material for personal use although NTs know you'll never use it (this will exacerbate stress and sleep deprivation)
slander I'm autistic and I cheated on every test and didn't care about grades

slander I'm autistic and I cheated on every test and didn't care about grades
Well I guess people are different. I was high morality back then.

cope height than face
No, face is more important than height as long as you are of average for your country. If you are however above average in height for your country that is when face becomes a little less important but still, there is no way a woman would date a tall but deformed or very ugly guy. Additionally I would also put penis size in the same tier as height seeing as women love a nigger than average cock(7+ inches)

The most powerful

Quite powerful. I often hear foids making fun of my behaviors.

why are all the 2024cels NTpilled 'mentalcels'

is the blackpill being forgotten

are fakecels replacing the inceldom

no looks is the most important of them all, you need to be atleast not super repulsive to a foid to be treated well
How important it really is? Can it beat the looks theory? How much it can improve a subhuman's life?

Being even a little "weird" if you are not high tier male is death.
Women have no forgiveness, there is no leeway

Do u have irl friends
Barely. Right now, I have one friend who is twice my age. We actually get along pretty well, but can’t hang out that often because he works a lot and has a wife and kids to provide for. We see each other around once every month or two. The other one is a special ed guy I was friends with in middle school. I actually hadn’t seen him for almost 5 years after middle school because he became more of a shut in than me. Recently though, I managed to convince him to hang out with me again and we played video games and other stuff. Before August 2023, I hadn’t had a single friend since the end of middle school though. I don’t have a real social circle and most of my free time is spent alone browsing .is or playing video games. I get far more socializing on here than irl.

No, face is more important than height as long as you are of average for your country. If you are however above average in height for your country that is when face becomes a little less important but still, there is no way a woman would date a tall but deformed or very ugly guy. Additionally I would also put penis size in the same tier as height seeing as women love a nigger than average cock(7+ inches)
yeah? say this to a 5'4 or 5'5 manlet ""face is more important bro"" even if he is a chad face wise his height will make him a truecel and dick can be average for a tall chad

Being NT wont increase yours SMV, but being non NT can completely nuke your SMV.
✓✓✓✓63848% straight facts✓✓✓✓
This is so painfully true. I have no idea why but when i read that, all i wanna is do is literally JFL like in that Breaking Bad scene, like how Walter White starts manically laughing when SkylER admitedly told him that she gave most of his money he earned from his meth empire to Ted.

View: https://youtu.be/Jf8GaDkFm3E

✓✓✓✓63848% straight facts✓✓✓✓
This is so painfully true. I have no idea why but when i read that, all i wanna is do is literally JFL like in that Breaking Bad scene, like how Walter White starts manically laughing when SkylER admitedly told him that she gave most of his money he earned from his meth empire to Ted.

View: https://youtu.be/Jf8GaDkFm3E

Yeah, because there is nothing you can do against autism or other non NT mental illnesses. Almost every facial faiko and even height can be fixed with surgery, but there is no surgery for autism

This is my ranking

1. NT
2. Height
3. Face
4. Status

Face is number one, then NT