Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How people even believe, that Jews have a right to live in Israel is beyond me.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Mythic
★★★
The majority of them are secular basically, atheists who don't believe, in God, yet, they also think they're entitled to the land because, God gave them that land? :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelsclown: most isrealis are ashenknazi, they are clearly, not Mizrahi or Sephardic like they claim. Most of their leaders change their names to make it sound more middle eastern. To anybody, who is not an Evangelical or Zionist, their claims are beyond, retarded. What's funny is that most isrealis, unsurprisingly, hate Christians, because, they Wuz hated and sheit. according to polls.Yet, the dumbass Evangelicals still simp for them, it's so embarassing. They should all be sent to Madagascar like Hitler wanted.

@Made in Heaven
@DarkStarDown

Kek and this is what they think of Goyim
IMG 20240527 203208

The majority of them are secular basically, atheists who don't believe, in God, yet, they also think they're entitled to the land because, God gave them that land? :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelsclown: most isrealis are ashenknazi, they are clearly, not Mizrahi or Sephardic like they claim. Most of their leaders change their names to make it sound more middle eastern. To anybody, who is not an Evangelical or Zionist, their claims are beyond, retarded. What's funny is that most isrealis, unsurprisingly, hate Christians, because, they Wuz hated and sheit. according to polls.Yet, the dumbass Evangelicals still simp for them, it's so embarassing. They should all be sent to Madagascar like Hitler wanted.
I'm sick and tired of the United States supporting Israel but the white pill in this situation is because the Jews are promoting a multicultural third wave feminism degeneracy and Non-Stop both legal and illegal immigration from the third world it will collapse this system it will make the West fall and the day America dies is the day all funding to Israel is cut off unless they could figure out a way to get the Chinese to back them up they are done for and eventually they will be driven into the Mediterranean Sea

Last edited:
decades of propaganda
America was not immediately pro-Israel, like in the Suez Crisis
israel's premiere ally was the secular France until they managed to switch the americans over

I'm sick and tired of the United States supporting Israel but the white pill in this situation is because the Jews are promoting a multicultural third wave feminism degeneracy and Non-Stop both legal and illegal immigration from the third world it will collapse this system it will make the West fall and the day America dies is the day all funding to Israel is cut off unless they could figure out a way to get the Chinese to back them up they are done for and eventually they will be driven into the Mediterranean Sea
The Jews probably, have a plan.

The majority of them are secular basically, atheists who don't believe, in God, yet, they also think they're entitled to the land because, God gave them that land? :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelsclown:
The ones in Israel are orthodox Jews

I think I’m a descendant of Sephardic Jews