Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how people 24-25 my age are living life now

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
25, kyrie irving
download-431.png

Kyrie-Irving-girlfriend-Kehlani.jpg

kyrie-irving-5-things-to-know-ftr.jpg

neymar, 25
Neymar-Bruna.jpg

nintchdbpict0003430881471.jpg

826451522.jpg

2pac, 24
jada-pinkett-smith-tupac.jpg

tupacs-girlfriend.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

tupac-girlfriend-rosie-perez.jpg

mac miller, 24
tumblr_ot2e3tzR6h1v6ntk4o4_1280.jpg

nup-156620-1052-jpg.jpg

597608796.jpg

cristiano ronaldo at 23
c+ronaldo+girlfriend+2012+03.jpg

article-1141785-0155225700000578-135_468x643.jpg

1401781436-cristiano-ronaldo-cristiano-girlfriends-538d7c7a59c3d.jpg

cristiano-ronaldo-girlfriend-irina-shayk.jpg

eminem at 24
eminem.jpg

aa66ddb798c30e93bfb0a4e81d993925.582x387x1.jpg

eminem-with-girls-009-sexy-ones.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

eminem-2002-mtv-movie-awards-rehearsal.jpg

If you dont have talent or you arent successful, just ldar

They live in another fucking universe

They see the world through rose colored glasses. Us Incels see the world in a completely different view. Fucking suicidefuel

Fucking brutal.

a-virgin-nigger said:
They live in another fucking universe

absolutely brother, we never knew and never will know how true life tastes, we were only in prison of our filthy genes

when I take an objective look at my life and see I haven't accomplished anything I dreamed about when I was a kid it makes me extremely depressed. when I compare my life to other people, I want god to strike me down where I stand.

this is nothing, get on my level, people i knew on the internet stopped talking to me after they saw a picture of me, nothing gets lower than that, just lol

most of those relationships dont even exist anymore, but i see your point.

Comparing yourself to celebs is dumb. For all the time I spent doing computer work I should be comparing myself to Musk or Zuck.

VST said:
This timeline sucks.

what r u on about

NYincel said:
Comparing yourself to celebs is dumb. For all the time I spent doing computer work I should be comparing myself to Musk or Zuck.

yeah, and ull suck as much comparing urself to tech guys as to famous pop celebs

theultimate341 said:
most of those relationships dont even exist anymore, but i see your point.

its not about relationships, thread is about how they actually live(d) their life at this age

i ltierally rot at home everyda and nothing is going to change any time soon

I won't ldar because life doesn't end at 25

NYincel said:

Ignore how shitty your life is. It's the only thing that stops you from killing yourself.

NeverSubmit said:
I won't ldar because life doesn't end at 25

for ones, life ends at 10

for others, life ends at 65

for some, life never ends ( 15 girlfriends, for an exemple)  :bigsmile:

dr-problematic said:
its not about relationships, thread is about how they actually live(d) their life at this age

i ltierally rot at home everyda and nothing is going to change any time soon

yea your right while there enjoying themselves, were posting here everyday.

Solitarian_Walker said:

whenever i realistically look at my life and then think of how they live theirs i have same reaction as ur signature

have you tried any drugs?

They have the life on easy mode.

uglylifematters said:
when I take an objective look at my life and see I haven't accomplished anything I dreamed about when I was a kid it makes me extremely depressed. when I compare my life to other people, I want god to strike me down where I stand.

A couple months away from being 24.

Fuck this.

Just get riich and famous

QuantumDummy said:
A couple months away from being 24.

Fuck this.

couple months away from being 25

if u r rly incel, its over for us

dr-problematic said:
couple months away from being 25

if u r rly incel, its over for us

I've lost all hope.

mac miller looks like he'd be posting here. Status is the great equalizer but most incels don't have the talent to become high status musicians. It's over

St.Tropez said:
>how top 0.01% are living.

gigacope, all people involved in entertainment industry live same quality of life everywhere, just on smaller scale

smaller concerts, smaller basketball leagues, smaller movies, they are still swimming in positivity and validation

_incelinside said:
mac miller looks like he'd be posting here. Status is the great equalizer but most incels don't have the talent to become high status musicians. It's over

mac miller slayed prime jail bait pussy in high school while u were rotting in ur room jerkin off low quality pictures through telephone internet provider

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbV-Q6tz4B8[/video]

dr-problematic said:
gigacope, all people involved in entertainment industry live same quality of life everywhere, just on smaller scale

smaller concerts, smaller basketball leagues, smaller movies, they are still swimming in positivity and validation

mac miller slayed prime jail bait pussy in high school while u were rotting in ur room jerkin off low quality pictures through telephone internet provider

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbV-Q6tz4B8[/video]

cope. He looks like shit

_incelinside said:
cope. He looks like shit

i didnt say he's model, i said he was smashin in high school already

dr-problematic said:
i didnt say he's model, i said he was smashin in high school already

He probably ran low inhibition drug degenerate game.

dr-problematic said:
something tells me u might be another troll

Nah, not at all.

I make some innocent shitposts, but I don't troll.

_incelinside said:
He probably ran low inhibition drug degenerate game.

most likely, but if he enjoyed it and didnt use it as cope and that led to getting laid, then why not

I try not to waste my time sulking in depression worrying over degenerates. Instead, I try to come up with ways to destroy them all.

Those are celebrities. I think by the time they are adults, most people realize and accept that celebrities simply live in a different world than everyone else.

Now the REAL brutal age pill is when you realize the average person your age is vastly better off in every aspect of life.

I'm almost 31. Most guys my age are married and/or have kids and are making more than double what I make. Even most incels my age at least have a better job and living situation than I do. I'm 30 years old, KHV, live with roommates, live paycheck to paycheck, make minimum wage and like a third of my coworkers are teenagers. You'd be hard-pressed to find a guy my age that's more of a failure than I am.

If you are not sucessful at 20, you won't be sucessful later on. Maybe you will if you are a studycel. Most legends are born.

Eminem at 24 was a frustrated miserable whitetrash because his first album was a comercial failure, he hadnt even high school and had a daughther to raise. He even attempted suicide.

He just blew up in 1999. He was 26/27.

I hope to blew up this year, thats my last hope.

How people at 10-14 my age are living life now

Jordan2.jpg

instagram_is_a_rich_kids_favorite_boasting_ground_640_24.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

KilluminoidBR said:
Eminem at 24 was a frustrated miserable whitetrash because his first album was a comercial failure, he hadnt even high school and had a daughther to raise. He even attempted suicide.

He just blew up in 1999. He was 26/27.

I hope to blew up this year, thats my last hope.

cope, at that age he was already making buzz, having fans around detroit, performing at local giggs and getting paid for it

smashing chicks on the side to his wife

who the fuck needs high school living in suburbs of 8 mile of detroit.

Homosapicuckus said:
How people at 10-14 my age are living life now

comment fits ur low intellect

demonanus said:
If you are not sucessful at 20, you won't be sucessful later on. Maybe you will if you are a studycel. Most legends are born.

thats the point of the post

if u havent had sex at 22 u will never have

if u arent rich at 22 u will never be

You suck if you didn't grow up this way

26498C1900000578-2979382-Rich_Kids_of_Tehran-m-14_1425483213898.jpg

84601104.jpg

Notice how they all have a perfect palate with perfectly straight upper teeth. Their maxilla is perfect and forward grown. They lived such an easy life. Life is one big dopamine high and validation fest for people like this. They were complimented by girls for their looks and had people come up to them and try to be friends with them. They could make the lamest joke and everyone would laugh at it. Whenever they were the least bit sad people would rush to help them out. A complete care free life of pure joy all because of the bones in their face.

GeneticFilth said:
Notice how they all have a perfect palate with perfectly straight upper teeth. Their maxilla is perfect and forward grown. They lived such an easy life. Life is one big dopamine high and validation fest for people like this. They were complimented by girls for their looks and had people come up to them and try to be friends with them. They could make the lamest joke and everyone would laugh at it. Whenever they were the least bit sad people would rush to help them out. A complete care free life of pure joy all because of the bones in their face.

j3lkWgK.jpg

Not really. Money changed everything

dr-problematic said:
cope, at that age he was already making buzz, having fans around detroit, performing at local giggs and getting paid for it

smashing chicks on the side to his wife

who the fuck needs high school living in suburbs of 8 mile of detroit.

LOOOOOL stop talking shit at that age he was working has dishwasher, depressed and trying to kill himself.

You clearly dont know Eminem's history.

His life was worst than our lifes b4 he blew up.

GeneticFilth said:

yeah, they are in top looks percentile of population. 2pac is one of the most aesthetic looking blacks i've ever seen.

KilluminoidBR said:
LOOOOOL stop talking shit at that age he was working has dishwasher, depressed and trying to kill himself.

You clearly dont know Eminem's history.

His life was worst than our lifes b4 he blew up.

go back to check the pictures i linked in the OP. the ones where he is fat with chicks thats where he's 24-25 years of age.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Those are celebrities.  I think by the time they are adults, most people realize and accept that celebrities simply live in a different world than everyone else.  

Now the REAL brutal age pill is when you realize the average person your age is vastly better off in every aspect of life.  

I'm almost 31.  Most guys my age are married and/or have kids and are making more than double what I make.  Even most incels my age at least have a better job and living situation than I do.  I'm 30 years old, KHV, live with roommates, live paycheck to paycheck, make minimum wage and like a third of my coworkers are teenagers.  You'd be hard-pressed to find a guy my age that's more of a failure than I am.

I may be able to give you a run for the money  :'(