Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How painful is it gets attacked and eaten by a crocodile?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
I think it hurts only in when it gets hold of you. It then drags you underwater, so you become unconscious.

@ilieknothing

Depends on where it lands the first bite, and whether it happens on land or in water. Probably hurts like hell to get your arm or leg death-rolled off

Why do you ask? Do you plan on roping this way?

If you want an answer, you'll be mobbed by a group of crocodiles and torn from to limb to limb when they deathroll your body like a ragdoll.

Why don't you go to the Nile .
Get murdered by a crocodile .

This question is gay .
And you must pay respect to lord jay .

Your mom's a stripper who roams the city alone at night .

I'll be her jack the ripper raping her pussy and making her a carcass by the beginning of sunlight

Nah, it sounds to painful. Besides, I live by the coast in Lebanon, and I can swim. So I'll just jump into the Mediterranean instead.
you want an answer, you'll be mobbed by a group of crocodiles and torn from to limb to limb when they deathroll your body like a ragdoll.
Yes, but you won't feel anything after the deathroll, you will be unconscious.

Last edited:
It would hurt a lot given how big and sharp their teeth are and their bite force. They can tear through large animals like buffaloes

It would hurt a lot given how big and sharp their teeth are and their bite force. They can tear through large animals like buffaloes
Why can't more foids get attacked by crocodiles in chadstralia?

Australia is super feminist. Heaven and earth is moved to protect foids.
Yes, but foids are dumb I thought they would be ones who are stupid enough to swim in crocodile infested water. By the way, do people avoid the water there (river, canals) like in Florida where you ere told to assume every water body is filled with alligators.

Brutal. Why did those crocs wait so long tho?
Crocodiles take their time to dismember, process and consume their prey item's carcass at a more leisurely pace because they have the luxury of being in the water and such fluvial environments make it less likely competing large carnivores can steal their kill. That's what I'm assuming is the reasoning based off deduction of their known habitat and behavior.

Yes, but foids are dumb I thought they would be ones who are stupid enough to swim in crocodile infested water. By the way, do people avoid the water there (river, canals) like in Florida where you ere told to assume every water body is filled with alligators.
Where the crocodiles live it is sparsely populated and there is a high abo population. So it’s mostly adventurous Chads who get eaten.

@Nigerlozi is an abo who lives where there are lots of crocodiles

Crocodiles take their time to dismember, process and consume their prey item's carcass at a more leisurely pace because they have the luxury of being in the water and such fluvial environments make it less likely competing large carnivores can steal their kill. That's what I'm assuming is the reasoning based off deduction of their known habitat and behavior.
No I meant why did they take so long to attack a Zebra. They're all the same. Why that specific one

No I meant why did they take so long to attack a Zebra. They're all the same. Why that specific one
They made several attempts at other Zebras from what I've seen in the video but the zebra that got their face ripped off happened to be the most successful attempt. The others were quick enough to dash away after getting love tapped.

I think it depends. Many survivors of these type of attacks report that they didn't really felt anything, your brain puts you into hyper survival mode and all your attention is focused on trying to get tf away from there instead of feeling pain.

If you want an answer, you'll be mobbed by a group of crocodiles and torn from to limb to limb when they deathroll your body like a ragdoll.

Depends on where it lands the first bite, and whether it happens on land or in water. Probably hurts like hell to get your arm or leg death-rolled off
Most crocodiles don't kill with their bite. They just bite your arm or leg and drag you inside the water until you drown. Get killed with a tiger or bear would be more peaceful since they immediately kill the animal. One bite on the neck and you are done for.

Tell me after you test it out.

Imagine committing suicide by purposely letting yourself get eaten by a predator. Cucked way to go

Taste's like snek