Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How over is it for you if you have been diagnosed with MULTIPLE mental disorders?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
How over is it if one is both ugly, and also such a mentalcel to the point where they are confirmed to have multiple mental disorders that affects their life significantly? I have been professionally diagnosed (no, I'm not self diagnosing myself) with the following mental disorders:

-Autism

-OCD (and my OCD is actually quite severe)

- Psychosis

-Severe depression

Was it always over for me, since I have all of those mental illnesses on top of being ugly as sin? And, does anybody else here have multiple mental illnesses as well?

Over if ur not Chadlite tbh

Bumping my own thread. I'm going to be honest, I think that nobody deserves to be born with all of these psychological cancers. I'm not making this thread because I'm looking for sympathy or pity from others in the forum, I'm just curious as to how over is it for me and for people similar to me.

tbh its over if u have any and not chadlite

I think its over once you are seeing psychiatrists regularly and you are still incel. For me that was years ago, i just cope with drugs, cars, and games. Its getting tiring tho

Haha i have mental disorders but i haven't been diagnosed

I think its over once you are seeing psychiatrists regularly and you are still incel. For me that was years ago, i just cope with drugs, cars, and games. Its getting tiring tho

I see a psychiatrist often quite a lot as well. They don't even help em through comforting talks of anything of the sort, all they do is prescribe me high dosages of medication to keep me in check (so that I don't sperg out). I take quite a lot of pills simultaneously. Also, what mental illness(es) do you have (if you don't mind me asking)?

- Chronic PTSD
- High-functioning depression
- diagnosed social anxiety
- generalized anxiety disorder
Over.

Haha i have mental disorders but i haven't been diagnosed

Have you ever considered going to a psychiatrist or a professional to get yourself a diagnosis of some sorts? Also, what mental disorders do you believe or are certain that you have?
- Chronic PTSD
- High-functioning depression
- diagnosed social anxiety
- generalized anxiety disorder
Over.

Feels bad man :( Your list of mental parasites is probably on par with mine. I hope that things get better for you :)

Just don't get diagnosed theory.

I'm probably going to end up in a mental hospital one day tho tbh.

Just don't get diagnosed theory.

I'm probably going to end up in a mental hospital one day tho tbh.
I almost had to go to the mental asylum once because I threatened to kill one of my bullies at school. He was fucking with me hard, and I snapped at that point ( I was sick of everybody’s shit).

I almost had to go to the mental asylum once because I threatened to kill one of my bullies at school. He was fucking with me hard, and I snapped at that point ( I was sick of everybody’s shit).
Soyciety makes us mentally ill and then blames the Incel for reacting.

Even HTN can't get laid when having multiple mental disorders.

You could get a good social life if you were just ugly or short, but being mentally fucked end up with this possibility

People actively avoid me because of how creeped out they are by me.

Damn, where is @GeneticTrashLoser when you need him.

Cope hard brocel. Mental illness is brutal.
My brother is schizocel and he is basically over. There's a little less of him with every passing year.

Go out there and do the things on your bucket list before your brain burns out.

We're here to talk if you need. But don't hang here all the time tbh.

Most likely over. But it might not be over if you surgerymaxx

Even 1 diagnose is a death sentence if you're sub 8

Even 1 diagnose is a death sentence if you're sub 8
Only a giga-chad can get away with having a mental disorder like psychosis or autism.

How over is it if one is both ugly, and also such a mentalcel to the point where they are confirmed to have multiple mental disorders that affects their life significantly? I have been professionally diagnosed (no, I'm not self diagnosing myself) with the following mental disorders:

-Autism

- Psychosis

-Severe depression

Was it always over for me, since I have all of those mental illnesses on top of being ugly as sin? And, does anybody else here have multiple mental illnesses as well?
OK LISTEN I HAVE SO MUCH EXPERIENCE WITH THIS BASICALLY

psychitricst diagnose you with as many disorders they can so they would sell you meds and get a cut from the pharma company, the mental health industry is beyond fucked up in so many ways, i was diagnosed with multiple mental illnesses but when i went to diffrent psychologists they all gave me different illnesses and disorders which led me to that conclusion.

meds are good for a shortterm tho they help and having a letter from a psychologist is pretty handy for school and deadlines ngl.

Have you ever considered going to a psychiatrist or a professional to get yourself a diagnosis of some sorts? Also, what mental disorders do you believe or are certain that you have?
Autism, social anxiety
those are my main ones

It’s

-Autism

- Psychosis

-Severe depression

I believe being a mentalcel is the worst thing after being disabled maybe equal, I’ve some bad mental health stuff too, it’s horrible,I can’t function :(

Autism can tie into the other ones, but I would say that simply the more diseased your mental state, the worse off you are, and it is a matter of symptoms rather than how many diagnoses.

its beyond over, fighting with your own mind is brutal. Anxiety and depression is crushing me.

-Autism

- Psychosis

-Severe depression

I'm a aspie and it's already over for me.

-Autism :yes:

-OCD (and my OCD is actually quite severe) :no:

- Psychosis :no:

-Severe depression :yes:

-Anxiety :yes:

The anxiety is almost gone but theres no cure for autism and consequently no cure for depression. A reasonable society would euthanize me. Even in societies of old I'd be in a better situation since I'd be sent off to war and get to rape (I mean surprise sex) foids or die in battle (win win)

The anxiety is almost gone but theres no cure for autism and consequently no cure for depression. A reasonable society would euthanize me. Even in societies of old I'd be in a better situation since I'd be sent off to war and get to rape (I mean surprise sex) foids or die in battle (win win)
Agreed

I've got severe depression, autism, psychosis, avoidant personality, maybe borderline and more.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back