Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How over is it for us mentalcels?

• Thread starter aesthetic_recon
  • Start date
aesthetic_recon

aesthetic_recon

卐 SATOKOCEL 卐 | IQ -4 STD | MOG KING OF INCELS.IS
-
I have to get antipsychotics injected into my arm every month otherwise my parents are gonna kick me out of my house. The medication has practically no side effects other than weight gain. I'm roughly 5'11'' and was 160 pounds (on the skinnier side) but now weight a whopping 220 (borderline obese). I can't lose the weight no matter how hard I try, and if I don't, I'll have 0% chance of ascending (even if I do those the weight, I like to think my chances are at least non-zero...). How fucked am I? I'm getting cucked by my psychiatrist and getting mentally raped by Abilify every day.

it's not over if you are functioning.

Extremely over. Unless you are like 10/10

it's not over if you are functioning.
I guess. I'm not as angry anymore and don't have meltdowns as frequently. I'm just really fat. Such is the life of a bipolar young adult.

Hop on a treadmill.

I have to get antipsychotics injected into my arm every month otherwise my parents are gonna kick me out of my house. The medication has practically no side effects other than weight gain. I'm roughly 5'11'' and was 160 pounds (on the skinnier side) but now weight a whopping 220 (borderline obese). I can't lose the weight no matter how hard I try, and if I don't, I'll have 0% chance of ascending (even if I do those the weight, I like to think my chances are at least non-zero...). How fucked am I? I'm getting cucked by my psychiatrist and getting mentally raped by Abilify every day.
Are you eating fewer calories than you need to maintain your current weight? You can't lose weight if you aren't in a caloric deficit. If you have any other concerns see a dietician and tell them what medications you are on.

Well if you can't lose the weight it seems your only hope is
a). Moneymaxx until you can be independent of your parents and then wean yourself off the antipsychotics. You should do this eventually anyways because of tardive dyskinesia and other shit that can develop
b). Dumpster dive very low and scrap up a really ugly landwhale

tardive dyskinesia
yeah i've heard of this. when i first started taking the medication my arm started involuntary tensing up and jolting to the right. oh well. it's over for me.

It's pretty goddamn over. And not just with foids, but also with having to take shit from bluepilled NT-pill deniers here, too.

Do you suppose that reaching a point where one, even after mentally preparing himself, is still barely able to speak to other people without stuttering over simple, short words, constitutes the end?

That's the rare case of a fatcel I respect. What would happen if you stopped treatment?
wdym i already said my parents would kick me out of their house. also i get irrationally angry and have meltdowns and try to kill others and/or myself.
Do you suppose that reaching a point where one, even after mentally preparing himself, is still barely able to speak to other people without stuttering over simple, short words, has reached the very end?
idk bro i don't suffer from this but i sympathize with your struggle. have a pepe to cheer up :feelsautistic:

I dont know the rules in your country but here you have to go really crazy for the shrinks to put you on monthly injections, are you bipolar 1?

I would try to get switched back to oral administration if you can

I dont know the rules in your country but here you have to go really crazy for the shrinks to put you on monthly injections, are you bipolar 1?
last time i was inpatient fucking retarded psychiatrists diagnosed me with bipolar 1 and bipolar 2, so i don't know

Im schizophrenic, get off that shit quick, i was on invega and shit gave me severe akathasia and killed my dick. Shit was terrible. Abilify isn't that bad tbh for me.
i don't really have those problems, just weight gain and like an inability to feel an strong emotions including excitement

I suffer from anhedonia to, its due to my schizophrenia. You sure you're not misdiagnosed? Are you able to work and take care of yourself?
yeah i can. i don't have delusions or psychosis other than mild paranoia so i'm sure my diagnoses are correct (i've also been diagnosed by schizoaffective by an independent psychologist but at this point i don't care what my diagnoses are, i just want to lose weight).

If you're a true mentalcel (like giga aspie) then completely over for you. Even if you were a chad foids would just leave you for a non autistic chad.

I can relate. Invega Sustenna is making me fat.