Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel how over is it for me?

Waffle

Waffle

no girls can want MY NEWTS ultimate newtmaxxxing
-
my jaw looks abit like leafyishere i have longish hair just like him but its down to my shoulders and its always greasey, also i have aspergers and i use weed toncalm my nerves and have been on it for 2 to 3 years now. i try hard to fit in with others before going here, and it always ended with them hating me because of my "weird" behavior along with them always pointing out i smell like shit and i need to shave because i look like a hobo with it.:cryfeels:

It's over-level over. Unless you're tall and with a good frame. Then you can surgerymax and look like Chad or Chadlite. Asperger's syndrome is still a hindrance, but the halo effect should be enough to neutralize it.

1 way 2 fix that

i keep getting called that soyposter the rick and morty guy:cryfeels: i dont even know what he or she did were they a troll?? all i know i cant get women or breed and i just like cats jfl

Goddamn it is over for you greycel

Anything below perfection means it's over for you

Never began, buddy-boyo

It's over-level over. Unless you're tall and with a good frame. Then you can surgerymax and look like Chad or Chadlite. Asperger's syndrome is still a hindrance, but the halo effect should be enough to neutralize it.
im not tall, im 5'5 and my frame of that is like this guy
n67zeglpvdh51_1.jpg

n67zeglpvdh51_1.jpg
Over beyond over. Might as well rapemaxx then drive I stolen car filled with fireworks off a cliff

Over beyond over. Might as well rapemaxx then drive I stolen car filled with fireworks off a cliff
waffledriving.gif
YES stolen car sounds good YAH AHAHA

my jaw looks abit like leafyishere
brutal
i have longish hair just like him but its down to my shoulders and its always greasey,
not balding = + point
also i have aspergers
Over
and i use weed toncalm my nerves and have been on it for 2 to 3 years now.
Irrelevant
i try hard to fit in with others before going here, and it always ended with them hating me because of my "weird" behavior
Brutal
along with them always pointing out i smell like shit and i need to shave because i look like a hobo with it.:cryfeels:
Irrelevant
n67zeglpvdh51_1.jpg
100% Certified over

Dont justify how you are to Others.

In a Sea full of Shit you will get Shitted on If your Not the Shit yourself.

Rub it in peoples faces that your Weird , its Not your fault , you are who you are after all

Dont justify how you are to Others.

In a Sea full of Shit you will get Shitted on If your Not the Shit yourself.

Rub it in peoples faces that your Weird , its Not your fault , you are who you are after all
i will try to, thank you for the advice.

i will try to, thank you for the advice.
Im still in the process of denying My Ego , of loosing it so to speak.

Fear of judgment is in everyone , to wanting to Appeal to Others ( fear of judgment ) seems to be a biological Design but thats cucked As fuck.

Thats why i want to remove My Ego so i Dont have to Care " anymore .

Im still in the process of denying My Ego , of loosing it so to speak.

Fear of judgment is in everyone , to wanting to Appeal to Others ( fear of judgment ) seems to be a biological Design but thats cucked As fuck.

Thats why i want to remove My Ego so i Dont have to Care " anymore .
alright, i guess. im planning on not caringmaxxx soon.