Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How out of touch are you with today's society?

TheHumanFactory

TheHumanFactory

Greycel
I have no cellphones, no social media accounts, no job, no friends (online and offline), no car or driver's license, and no life experience.

I feel like a dumb child in an adult's body.

No social media, no job, no friends, no girls, no relationships, no car, no experiences, no hair, no height, no NT

I feel the same way.

pretty disconnected. I'm a complete recluse

I have a job were everyone there have friends, house, car, relationships, story form travels across the globe, stories from endless parties and sex, I got nothing of that and they humiliate me almost everyday for being ugly

i still have my social media to be reminded of the blackpill daily

I only go outside twice a month at most. So pretty disconnected.

Very. I don’t follow current events much at all tbh. I just stick to myself and this community.

Videos show me how fucked up society has become but i am shocked whenever i go somewhere
I have a job were everyone there have friends, house, car, relationships, story form travels across the globe, stories from endless parties and sex, I got nothing of that and they humiliate me almost everyday for being ugly
Must be a good job then if they can spend that much money

Job and phone
I have no cellphones, no social media accounts, no job, no friends (online and offline), no car or driver's license, and no life experience.

I feel like a dumb child in an adult's body.
I was like that until I I went to a driver school where you can pretty much buy a drivers license. After that I got a job
Don’t snitch btw

Must be a good job then if they can spend that much money
BI analysts and BI developers, but I'm just a intern that will become a full employee this year, but I think they want to make me give up that's why they are bullying me

I have my social media from high school (but still never went out kek) so i have an idea what’s up
But I don’t have any friends

95% of the things I own were made before 2003.

No social media, no job, no friends, no girls, no relationships, no car, no experiences
I have social media but I can’t stay on it for more than 5 minutes before I feel like tearing someone’s ribcage out

phone broke I dont care

My finger is totally on the pulse. I'm up to date.

I know what's going on but I mostly live in my own world

I am very much an outcast I feel out of place when someone references anything that comes from modern media. :feelsbadman: