Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How other students portrayed me vs. how they portrayed Chad

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
When I finished high school our class printed a book with a one page characterization for each student. Under the characterization several keywords were listed that students had assigned to that person. My characterization said that I am probably gonna end up all alone playing vidya all day (which is true) and underneath some of the key words listed were:

- Nerd
- Computer guy
- Hates sports
- Doesn't speak a lot
- Is he alive?
- Somewhat childish and shy
- Not from this world
- Funny haircut
- Silent
- Vegetative life form
- probably intelligent

Under our Chad's profile some of the keywords are:

- blonde
- funny
- cute sunny boy
- good conversations
- flirty guy
- womanizer
- friendly bon vivant
- My first boyfriend
- Good guitar player
- Intelligent
- Great guy

It's just over for me... If I was like that 20 years ago how would I ever be able to change?

I don't think people can change too much - except possibly for the worse.

As Frank Zappa would say, "You are what you is."

As Popeye would say, "I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam."

As women would say, "Fuck off creep! Kill yourself!"

Why did they do this to you? They were even not aware of it that they just insulted you right away. Did you potrayed anyone back then?

Sounds like hell.

Why did they do this to you? They were even not aware of it that they just insulted you right away. Did you potrayed anyone back then?

No tbh when I got out of school I felt like I survived a concentration camp so I was just happy it was over. So I didn't bother portraying anyone back. However, I remember one person portrayed everyone very negatively and in a hateful way and everybody asked me if I was the one who did this. I wasn't.

Also 10 years later there was a class reunion where pretty much everybody was invited but they didn't notify me. By googeling my name they would have found my phone number within 10 seconds but apparently a 10 second investment didn't seem worth it to anyone including my ugly incel friends I had back then.

It never began for us

It did for me. But then I had a couple of accidents, breaking my nose a few times. Now women treat me like trash because I'm ugly now. :feelsrope:

It did for me. But then I had a couple of accidents, breaking my nose a few times. Now women treat me like trash because I'm ugly now. :feelsrope:
Must be painful knowing what you're missing out

Must be painful knowing what you're missing out

It's actually more rage-inducing, but an extreme eye opener. One bad feature can ruin you; and it shows how superficial women truly are. "Women don't care about looks" is the biggest cope ever.

However, I remember one person portrayed everyone very negatively and in a hateful way and everybody asked me if I was the one who did this. I wasn't.

Of course they will ask you. They expect you who did this, because they were actually aware of your condition, yet, they will tease you.

Also 10 years later there was a class reunion where pretty much everybody was invited but they didn't notify me. By googeling my name they would have found my phone number within 10 seconds but apparently a 10 second investment didn't seem worth it to anyone including my ugly incel friends I had back then.

That is really harsh. How do you got that information that a reunion is about to take place?

Teachers are insensitive cunts

That is really harsh. How do you got that information that a reunion is about to take place?

I looked it up on Facebook and saw that they had a reuinion group set up which was publically readable. One time one of them said: "There are about 4-5 guys that have not been informed yet. Can anyone inform them?" and my name was on the list. But apparently nobody gave a shit. I mean I get that all of the normies didn't care but my incel friends I spent my entire freetime with could at least have sent me an email or something.

"You see guys personality does matter. Y'all just need to work on yourselves and stop being so miserable and hateful":soy:

Can anyone inform them?" and my name was on the list. But apparently nobody gave a shit. I mean I get that all of the normies didn't care but my incel friends I spent my entire freetime with could at least have sent me an email or something.

They clearly did not wanted you to be there. but, why? You did not harm anybody back then and even your comrades ignored you. I do not get such behaviours.

"You see guys personality does matter. Y'all just need to work on yourselves and stop being so miserable and hateful":soy:

That is my favourite quote. My parents were drug addicts, got divorced, I had to move to a different place where I knew nobody. Parents both got a deadly disease. My father got cancer and died as a result. Had a suicidal best friend for years. Was homeless for two years. I had to drop out of law school where I passed every test and was in the top 10 out of 100 because my mother was sick and broke and I had to help her pay her bills.

Yeah my life is so fucking sweet...how does it come I do not smile more often?
They clearly did not wanted you to be there. but, why? You did not harm anybody back then and even your comrades ignored you. I do not get such behaviours.

They just didn't give a fuck about me.

"funny haircut " I feel your pain bro..:cryfeels:

That is my favourite quote. My parents were drug addicts, got divorced, I had to move to a different place where I knew nobody. Parents both got a deadly disease. My father got cancer and died as a result. Had a suicidal best friend for years. Was homeless for two years. I had to drop out of law school where I passed every test and was in the top 10 out of 100 because my mother was sick and broke and I had to help her pay her bills.

Yeah my life is so fucking sweet...how does it come I do not smile more often?
Shit man, saying "that's rough" doesn't even cut it. Just goes to show how ignorant and self centered people are

I don't think people can change too much - except possibly for the worse.

As Frank Zappa would say, "You are what you is."

As Popeye would say, "I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam."

As women would say, "Fuck off creep! Kill yourself!"
:feelskek:

"- Not from this world"

Ropefuel :cryfeels: