Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How one deals with sexual harassment from customers such as "creepy vibe" or "unsavory look"

Another man-bites-dog, LOL, waiters and waitresses will be rude to subhumans who want to get food at their restaurant, comment on their food choices, ask really dumb and condescending questions etc. but they talk about bullshit like this

"Waaah waaaah a non chad had the audacity to touch me"

I worked in retail and once had two 30+ year old men tell a 16 year old employee they wanted to fuck her like an Asian prostitute while one was rubbing his dick through his pants. I (store manager) directly overheard the comment and kicked them out immediately and told them they were not welcome back. They called the corporate office to complain. My district manager told me their behavior was not “reason enough” to refuse service, even if the employee they were harassing was working. This was a video game store. With lots of kids hanging out. But, you know, as long as they have money to spend we should be totally cool with pedophiles in the store!

Good guy manager

"Waaah waaaah a non chad had the audacity to touch me"

I am kind of worried because there is an ice cream place I go to every week and every time I go I always "accidentally" touch the girl's hands as she's handing me the ice cream cone. Hope I don't get reported lol. She doesn't seem upset when I touch her, but females are often different behind your back than they are to your face.

You better hope your Gonial angle is under 120 degrees and your chin meets the frankfurt plane or you're a sexual predator.

"two 30+ year old men tell a 16 year old employee they wanted to fuck her like an Asian prostitute while one was rubbing his dick through his pants."

Sounds fake as fuck, but if it's real those guys are my heroes.

Scr5 AM

Then don't report unless they make a "real scene" dumb cunt.

I am kind of worried because there is an ice cream place I go to every week and every time I go I always "accidentally" touch the girl's hands as she's handing me the ice cream cone. Hope I don't get reported lol. She doesn't seem upset when I touch her, but females are often different behind your back than they are to your face.
Best believe that

"two 30+ year old men tell a 16 year old employee they wanted to fuck her like an Asian prostitute while one was rubbing his dick through his pants."

Sounds fake as fuck, but if it's real those guys are my heroes.
They deserve a monument in front of the cafe.

all sexual harassment laws are unconstitutional and should be abolished