Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how old you think this foid is?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
she told my chadfish a certain age but i dont believe. How old do you think she is?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-07-19 at 12.55.06_12e3d3e6.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-07-19 at 12.55.06_12e3d3e6.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 98
Late 30's to early 40's

Idk but would

That guy seems insane

47 and yes i would

Sometimes. See all the fakeup?
yeah that is possible , you are correct. I was looking at the skin on the chest and neck and hands. I could be wrong because foids use surgery these days but I think the skin is not yet that of a 65 year old foid. Still a bit younger but I dunno honestly, just my opinion

40 years too old

yeah that is possible , you are correct. I was looking at the skin on the chest and neck and hands. I could be wrong because foids use surgery these days but I think the skin is not yet that of a 65 year old foid. Still a bit younger but I dunno honestly, just my opinion
Skin tighteness is a big thing to look at too.

but why? I am trying to learn here my nigga
Suffice it to say, that skin tighteness is how to gauge age. It's a detective skill. It takes close observation to see it. But once you do, it's obvious and blatant.

Suffice it to say, that skin tighteness is how to gauge age. It's a detective skill. It takes close observation to see it. But once you do, it's obvious and blatant.
ok thanks ,let me google it and read about it then practice on the foids in my city.

You mean face skin tightness?

ok thanks ,let me google it and read about it then practice on the foids in my city.

You mean face skin tightness?
Hands are more obvious. But look at eyes and chins too.

mid to late 40s?