Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How old would you go?

Pasteleiro

Pasteleiro

Smile to keep from crying.
-
My max would be between 40y-50y. Only for pump and dump, of course.

Pumping and dumping: Late-30s. Maaaaybe 40s if she took exceptionally good care of herself and could pass for someone younger. No older than that.

Relationships: I'm more concerned about her past than anything else. I wouldn't ever get into a serious relationship with a single mother, divorcee, slut, or reformed slut of any age.

I could find a woman in her 60s attractive

Im college aged

It really depends on the female. Some 40 y/o's look like perfect milfs, and some don't.

Would go for what. I'd marry a 35yo cute asian if she was a virgin.

I’m really into women 60 and up. I know it seems weird, but I find their specific features to be super attractive.

I’m really into women 60 and up. I know it seems weird, but I find their specific features to be super attractive.
What features? Saggy tiddies and foot long beef flaps?

Always fantasized about fucking Dolly Parton, Cher, Reba McEntire, and Elvira just to name a few.

lets be real the old women probably would have to either have a lot of power, huge dominatrix or be fit. someone over 35 and jsut let themselves go can go can hang with the black people.