Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how old were your parents when you were conceived?

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
★★★
my mother was 30 and my father 33

is this a factor when it comes to inceldom?

having children at a latter stage of your life dooming them to being born with a frail body and neotenous face?

19 and 23 I think

(Mom was 19 and dad was 23)

My dad was 40 and mom was 33

Mother was 40 and father was 51

Mum was 21 and my dad was 26

Mother was 40 and father was 51
Jfl, most of you even mog me with way younger parents. It shouldn't even be legal for older people to have children, especially older mothers

Mom was late 30s and dad in his late 40s

both your parents were normal ages dude

both your parents were normal ages dude
True, in terms of societal standards, but 30 is already biologically pretty old for women to have kids at. My mom was 40 and dad was 51 though, lol

Jfl, most of you even mog me with way younger parents. It shouldn't even be legal for older people to have children, especially older mothers
woman need to have their freedom taken away and they need to be made to bear babies when theyre most fertile and healthy theyre fucking up our lives with their muhh freedom muhh career bullshit and having babies in their 30s

True, in terms of societal standards, but 30 is already biologically pretty old for women to have kids at. My mom was 40 and dad was 51 though, lol
it ain't old by biological standards either, that's just red pill cope that red pillers throw.
20240623 103637

the risk of bad pregnancies starts increasing at 30 but its very minimal, at 35 is when it becomes significant. Anything that's 30 and under is fine.

woman need to have their freedom taken away and they need to be made to bear babies when theyre most fertile and healthy theyre fucking up our lives with their muhh freedom muhh career bullshit and having babies in their 30s
Yeah man. It's absurd. They are going against biology and wondering why they produce genetic trash

it ain't old by biological standards either, that's just red pill cope that red pillers throw.
View attachment 1185062
the risk of bad pregnancies starts increasing at 30 but its very minimal, at 35 is when it becomes significant. Anything that's 30 and under is fine.
Interesting. My mother was still wrong for having me at 40, lol. I wonder how much of an impact the father's age has

Yeah man. It's absurd. They are going against biology and wondering why they produce genetic trash
and the cycle will never really cease because the sub5 foid children they have in their 30s and 40s will 100% get to pass on their genes unlike us

and the cycle will never really cease because the sub5 foid children they have in their 30s and 40s will 100% get to pass on their genes unlike us
I know. I hate when people say incels not reproducing is like eugenics. It's not because ugly women get to reproduce unchecked

Mogger. How the fuck did you end up with bad genes then, lol. Are your parents ugly or short?
he doesn't have bad genes, he's a 6 ft mogger. His face got posted here and he mogged the whole forum. He even had a "mog battle" in 2020 on looksmax.org and won.

Mogger. How the fuck did you end up with bad genes then, lol. Are your parents ugly or short?
Not really. My dad was 5'11 and my mum was 5'6. My dad a NTmaxxed stylemaxxed normie and my mum was pretty in her prime. I really shouldn't have ended up an incel but here we are

he doesn't have bad genes, he's a 6 ft mogger. His face got posted here and he mogged the whole forum. He even had a "mog battle" in 2020 on looksmax.org and won.
Oh, ok. I didn't know that. Is he autistic then?

Oh, ok. I didn't know that. Is he autistic then?
nope lol. He's a Stacy only volcel. He's also curry. He's one of those dudes that refuses to ascend with any woman unless she's at least an 8/10 virgin that isn't older than 18.

nope lol. He's a Stacy only volcel. He's also curry. He's one of those dudes that refuses to ascend with any woman unless she's at least an 8/10 virgin that isn't older than 18.
Ok then, he probably doesn't belong here. I would gladly date my looksmatch, no questions asked. I'd even date women below my looksmatch because I'm so desperate

6'2*

Fuck. I guess he's only here because he is a stacy only volcel from what I've heard
I don't want a stacy but she has to be young and virgin. I'd rather stick my dick in a toaster than fuck a used up hole

yeah hes a fag who would rather rot with men than date a htb
That's absurd if that's actually true. I would absolutely be thrilled to get a htb. Fuck, I'd be thrilled to get a mid or even low tier becky for fucks sake

That's absurd if that's actually true. I would absolutely be thrilled to get a htb. Fuck, I'd be thrilled to get a mid or even low tier becky for fucks sake
id be happy with a sub5 foid as well (my looksmatch)

My father was 30 and my mother 33. This is one of the reasons Im an autistic retard to be honest

I don't want a stacy but she has to be young and virgin. I'd rather stick my dick in a toaster than fuck a used up hole
You're never gonna find a virgin at your age. You are a volcel if you are virgin only. I'd gladly date a non virgin long term if her bodycount wasn't absurd. I'd also date women way older than me. I'm 19, but I'd date any somewhat attractive woman age 18-45 years old. I actually prefer milf women over younger ones.

Someone should ban that guy tbh. Why aren't mods doing anything

My father was 30 and my mother 33. This is one of the reasons Im an autistic retard to be honest
Rookie numbers. My father was 51 and my mother was 40, lol

Not sure. I never really read many of his posts so I can't say much about him. From what I hear though, he seems to just have too high of standards and could ascend easily if he wasn't delusional

He should fuck off this forum. He is just here to feel better about himself yet people here still like him. Same goes for that Qwerty...whatever guy

having children at a latter stage of your life dooming them to being born with a frail body and neotenous face?
Father 35, Mother 32.

My mom was 39 and my dad was 43

So it's not surprising i have a bunch of health problems. What's annoying is that they got married when they were 18 and 23 respectively, so there was plenty of time to have kids at a healthy age. But nope let's be selfish pricks and wait till we're infertile to have kids

I strongly believe so. If my parents had me in their 20s id maybe be NT. And i sure as well wouldnt have all the other medical problems i have

There needs to be a monetary fine for every couple that has a kid past the age of 30. It shouldnt be okay to have kids that old and ruin their lives like this