Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How old were your parents when they had you?

defezman

defezman

Couchcel
-
My mom was 41 when she had me.

same i have a simian line on my right hand, was probs quite close 2 being downie

19 and 20, I think.

She was 34, he was 31.

I'm Nikolai, the head of the hit men, they confirmed to me that he has several reports of some of my girls, he continues to bother and ask the girls for information, we have our own agency rules, it made him lose money, because the girls canceled other services to be with you, you know how is this work and you also know very well that this is a matter of the mafia and you know how the mafia works, if you do not want this to become a personal problem for you and your family, it is better to reach a serene agreement, I want you to know that I have my men in your area waiting for you to give me an answer, if you don't answer me or block me, I'll give the order to take him to where we'll make you pay for the damage, so I hope you don't force me to look for his family, let's settle this as soon as possible for good, my men are ready to execute my order

I text u here my bank details where to put money after u leave alone okk

Younger than I am now

My father 20 something, my mother, 18.

Both didn't finish High School.

Younger than I am now
I'm gonna use my Ancient Spic Magic Arts to figure out how old you are. Wait

She-Ra 80S GIF

won't say exact age but she was in her mid teens.
dad was in his early twenties.
i am 20 years old now

Early thirties.
I feel so fucking bad for children from middle aged parents. That's just fucking cruel, sickening. It's not even an evil they think through fully, which is what makes it even more sinister. JUST at your parents being senior citizens before you even finish college. FUCK normies.
I thought babies born from young parents were healthier, or at least more symmetric.
@Therapywasaaste @EngelCallDell19 @MillionBashStream97 would you say that's true?

I thought babies born from young parents were healthier, or at least more symmetric.
@Therapywasaaste @EngelCallDell19 @MillionBashStream97 would you say that's true?
i dont have anything like autism or any mental disorder i dont think im unhealthy im not overweight

Early thirties.
I feel so fucking bad for children from middle aged parents. That's just fucking cruel, sickening. It's not even an evil they think through fully, which is what makes it even more sinister. JUST at your parents being senior citizens before you even finish college. FUCK normies.
I don't know about the last thing you mentioned there, I hope the other guys answer that better for you.

But I do think that it basically, intentionally or not, pushes the "child" when they are in their 20s or something, to take care of their parents, when they should be focusing on themselves completely.

Normally, they would only need to do that, in their late 30s or something. When they are close to retirement, and can afford to take care of their parents, that aren't even that old.

If you are having kids in your 40s, you are an asshole.

18 and 19 respectivley

@
Therapywasaaste
@Therapywasaaste @
EngelCallDell19
@EngelCallDell19 @
MillionBashStream97
@MillionBashStream97 would you say that's true?
In general, yes, but I was born to late teen parents which tend to produce the healthiest offspring yet I still had a slightly low birth weight, asthma, and a heart murmur. I don't know how symmetrical I was but probably pretty average. I don't have any mental disabilities but I feel stupid and terrible almost all the time. I didn't have any severe problems that I'm aware of.

Brutal. Late 30s here, no wonder I'm an autisticel

Early thirties.
this is just cope. both of my parents were 19 when I came out yet my life is a complete mess while tons of normalfags were born to parents who were 30-40 years old

mom was 28. dad was 30.

My dad was mid 50s and my mom was early 40s

dad is now 71 and mom is now 60

Father 33, mother 29

Father 40 and mom 30

44 and 37, no wonder I'm fucked