Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How old were your parents when they conceived you?

Pick one option for mother and father each

• Total voters
Rapist

Rapist

Had an account here before the Big Bang
★★★★★
Unfortunately for me, both my parents had me when they were over 40, so I was bound to end up being a subhuman. I genuinely believe if they were at least a decade younger when they had me, then I wouldn't be here.

Yes, it's real. More and more kids are being born later and later. Some of the next generations will be the truest of cels.

Early 20s for both

My parents are about to be 50. My mom next year and my dad in two years.

Early 20s for both

My parents are about to be 50. My mom next year and my dad in two years.
So you're in your late-20s?

My father was 36 and my mother was 27-28

Dad: 51 Mom:40

Holy shit. Do you have any health problems?
Yes, lots. I have a chronic intestinal condition that requires laxatives every day just to stay alive. I almost died at 13 from constipation and malnutrition from not being able to eat. I also had autonomic dysfunction at age 16 and was passing out 10 times a day. It has mostly went away but I still have to take a corticosteroid every day to maintain a high enough blood pressure. I also have a hip condition called retroversion and my left hip has impingement that surgery failed to fix. Plus I had Asperger's (which is a given when you have old parents) and severe OCD that I inherited form my mother.

Yes, lots. I have a chronic intestinal condition that requires laxatives every day just to stay alive. I almost died at 13 from constipation and malnutrition from not being able to eat. I also had autonomic dysfunction at age 16 and was passing out 10 times a day. It has mostly went away but I still have to take a corticosteroid every day to maintain a high enough blood pressure. I also have a hip condition called retroversion and my left hip has impingement that surgery failed to fix. Plus I had Asperger's (which is a given when you have old parents) and severe OCD that I inherited form my mother.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yeah, it's fucking brutal. At least my health conditions are mostly managed now and don't bother me too much. 2019-2022 were some horrendous years for me with loads of suffering.

both around 40. over

It's so fucking sad seeing how many family friends are having kids in their 40s and no joke, over half of them (probably like 6-7/12 of different family friends children) are low functioning autistic/disabled. A few can't speak/can only make noises. A few are like 5-7 years old and still can't use the bathroom on their own. A few have extreme emotional outbursts over the slightest thing in addition to a few other normal low functioning autistic traits.
They're all white, too.
The white race is doomed because women have kids (and if they do, its only 1-2) in their 40s and mohammad and laquisha and deshawn have a dozen kids by the time they are 30.

Mother 35
Father 33

Way too late and it showed.

People are not supposed to have kids after 30.

Unfortunately for me, both my parents had me when they were over 40, so I was bound to end up being a subhuman. I genuinely believe if they were at least a decade younger when they had me, then I wouldn't be here.
Damn you have boomer parents that's crazy

It's so fucking sad seeing how many family friends are having kids in their 40s and no joke, over half of them (probably like 6-7/12 of different family friends children) are low functioning autistic/disabled. A few can't speak/can only make noises. A few are like 5-7 years old and still can't use the bathroom on their own. A few have extreme emotional outbursts over the slightest thing in addition to a few other normal low functioning autistic traits.
They're all white, too.
The white race is doomed because women have kids (and if they do, its only 1-2) in their 40s and mohammad and laquisha and deshawn have a dozen kids by the time they are 30.
I agree completely, it is over for Europe unless a revolution happens which is unlikely