Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How Old Were You When You Started Norwooding

When did you start norwooding?

• 13-15

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • 16-18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 19-22

• 23-26

• 26+

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haven't started norwooding

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
The norwood reaper destroyed me.

Still have a full head of hair. My dad had good hair till he died at almost 70, so I hope my hair never fails

I still have good hair

all my hair is gone now I look like im 50 years old while im 29 i look disgusting its over

Last edited:
Still have a full head of hair. My dad had good hair till he died at almost 70, so I hope my hair never fails
My dads been balding since I can remember kek

Afbeelding 2024 08 28 162341299

no way

all my hair is gone now I look like im 50 years old while im 28 i look disgusting its over
Yeah it fucking sucks going bald at a young age. I genuinely contemplated killing myself after I started balding at 13. Had to make the tough decision at 18 to accept the truth and just shave all of my hair instead of having to constantly wear hoodies (I barely even had hair on my head at that point). I would get bullied relentlessly by my peers whenever I didnt have my hoodie on and they got to see my severe norwooding.

gigamogger, u will probably have the same
I hope so. Hair is largely genetic. I will be dead long before that age though. There's no fucking way I'm living past 35-40

I think I had receded hairline by the time I was 19

Yeah it fucking sucks going bald at a young age. I genuinely contemplated killing myself after I started balding at 13. Had to make the tough decision at 18 to accept the truth and just shave all of my hair instead of having to constantly wear hoodies (I barely even had hair on my head at that point). I would get bullied relentlessly by my peers whenever I didnt have my hoodie on and they got to see my severe norwooding.
I mean I still wear hoodies and hats everywhere I go because its just too brutal to look, and I cba to shave to 0 because idk I think it looks even worse JFL

"Multiple votes are allowed"

I mean I still wear hoodies and hats everywhere I go because its just too brutal to look, and I cba to shave to 0 because idk I think it looks even worse JFL
Damned if you do, damned if you dont. People like us werent meant to win.

Man, even among incels I am the unluckiest when it comes to balding.

some started at 13-15 ... :feelsohh: