Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY"!?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-

While you were wasting the best years of your life LDARing, your Chad classmates were getting their dicks wet in prime JB pussy.

Girl at 7:36 says she lost her virginity at fucking 13.
GigaTyrone at 5:44 lost his at 14

Last edited:
Just skimming through the video and almost none of them said it was to an actual boyfriend. Wtf?

Just skimming through the video and almost none of them said it was to an actual boyfriend. Wtf?

That's true
JFL at finding a girlfriend over the age of 13 who didn't get pumped and dumped by Chad or Tyrone.

While you were wasting the best years of your life LDARing, your Chad classmates were getting their dicks wet in prime JB pussy.

Girl at 7:36 says she lost her virginity at fucking 13.

Degenerate

I want to exepeirence sex and validation...

D42CA0B3 105A 447F 9CB5 FEB1A43D18C5

Absolutely fucking retarded. Idc tbh but it’s that life will come back around and smash them in the face.

fucking whores

how can normies be so nonchalant about sex? jesus christ i don't know if i'll ever be able to have sex and if i do i wonder if i'll panic and loose my erection..

fucking kill me man