Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How old was your mom when she had you?

In her teens
My mothers and fathers relationship was doomed due to how early they got children.

35. Probably why I have autism.

36. Probably why I'm so genetically weak tbh.

All women over 30 should be sterilized or if pregnant, have forced abortions.

If the dad or mom are short, the kid should be terminated.

Producing a kid with bad genetics should be punishable by death.

i think either in her 30's or late 20's

23 and I'm autistic as fuck. So much for that theory.

All women over 30 should be sterilized or if pregnant, have forced abortions.

If the dad or mom are short, the kid should be terminated.

Producing a kid with bad genetics should be punishable by death.

Actually you are wrong.

When the parents are older and have a child the child inherits longer telomeres. The older the dad is the longer the telomeres in the DNA the child has. The older the mom is the longer the telomeres in the mitochondria the child has. But there reaches a point where the older the female is the higher the chance of genetic copy errors during egg and sperm mitosis (where the risk of a triple DNA, a trisomy, like Downs, occurs).

Longer telomeres leads to long life, extended youth, and less chronic diseases.

This is how they breed long living animals in labs.

If both parents are young when they have children then their children will inherit shorter telomeres, and have shorter lifespans and will age at a faster rate.

So the ideal would be for older men to have children with much younger women. So if an 80 or 90 year old had a child with a 20 - 30 year old, that child would live past 110 while looking like a 20 year old all the way to 40. If that child were to have offspring at 90 - 100 years old, then his children would live to 150 while looking like a 20 year old all the way to 60 years old. And so forth.

my older bro is 6 inches taller, and is smarter

Actually you are wrong.

When the parents are older and have a child the child inherits longer telomeres. The older the dad is the longer the telomeres in the DNA the child has. The older the mom is the longer the telomeres in the mitochondria the child has. But there reaches a point where the older the female is the higher the chance of genetic copy errors during egg and sperm mitosis (where the risk of a triple DNA, a trisomy, like Downs, occurs).

Longer telomeres leads to long life, extended youth, and less chronic diseases.

This is how they breed long living animals in labs.

If both parents are young when they have children then their children will inherit shorter telomeres, and have shorter lifespans and will age at a faster rate.

So the ideal would be for older men to have children with much younger women. So if an 80 or 90 year old had a child with a 20 - 30 year old, that child would live past 110 while looking like a 20 year old all the way to 40. If that child were to have offspring at 90 - 100 years old, then his children would live to 150 while looking like a 20 year old all the way to 60 years old. And so forth.
this may explain why people lived so long during biblical times

25 as her mom was dying and wanted to meet her grandkids

Everyone's Mothers here gave birth to you all so much older than mine. My Mother was 17 when I was born.

My brother at 31 (he ended up having autism) and had me at 34

Lmao 35 it's over. Horrible seeing all the other incels with old mommies here :feelsbadman:

40, refused to breastfeed me, I have a shitload of health problems.

this may explain why people lived so long during biblical times

Ironically the genes they're theoretically assuming are involved in the process have all been named religious names (for example, like the methuselah genes).

40, refused to breastfeed me, I have a shitload of health problems.

Yeah, my mom refused to breastfeed too. I probably ingested a shitload of soy based baby formulas which probably assisted in the goblinification of my body.

Ironically the genes they're theoretically assuming are involved in the process have all been named religious names (for example, like the methuselah genes).
going to moneymaxx so I can get my college aged wife at 80. And a child the following year.

Then tell him to do the same