Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How old is the average .is user?

• Thread starter CHOoseWisely123
  • Start date

How old are you?

• Less than 18 and 18-20

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • 20-24

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • 25-28

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 29-35

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • 36-45

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • 45+

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
★★★★
I’m scared I’m getting too old to rot on this website (votes will be anonymous)

back in 2022, they did a survey and found out the median age of an incels.is user is 25.

I had always figured it was probably 22 or 23. Kinda surpised to see so many oldcels aka 30+'s, they grew up when it was still possible for normies to get gfs and long before modern feminism was mainstream

I had always figured it was probably 22 or 23. Kinda surpised to see so many oldcels aka 30+'s, they grew up when it was still possible for normies to get gfs and long before modern feminism was mainstream
No offense, but cope. Feminism has been ascendant ever since marketers discovered that women make most consumer purchases so are the group they need to cater to get enough revenue to pay back the bank. That happened in the 1960s.

No offense, but cope. Feminism has been ascendant ever since marketers discovered that women make most consumer purchases so are the group they need to cater to get enough revenue to pay back the bank. That happened in the 1960s.
No offense to you as well, but thats why i said "modern feminism" aka feminism in the dating market. I know women have always been chad-only, but they are WAY more chad-only than they were 10-15 years ago. A decade ago women might still get shamed for just hooking up with chads every day, and so she might just settle for a bf roughly in her league. But nowadays theres no shame in 5 digit body counts so they dont even bother interacting with anyone less than a chad

No offense to you as well, but thats why i said "modern feminism" aka feminism in the dating market. I know women have always been chad-only, but they are WAY more chad-only than they were 10-15 years ago. A decade ago women might still get shamed for just hooking up with chads every day, and so she might just settle for a bf roughly in her league. But nowadays theres no shame in 5 digit body counts so they dont even bother interacting with anyone less than a chad
I get what you're saying, the social media effect of wanting a guy they can show off or be single and bitch about no good men. I just remember it in the mid-2000s as kind of the same thing except instead of a huge internet community it was cliques within the school or whatever.

oldest incel here is 13 yo

claimed age: 25
real age: 14

Like 12 or something idk

Guys I’m only 6’3 in middle school and not 7’11. Is it joever for me? Am I bidone?
Sorry incel, but midgets are back in style. You’re too tall.

anyone under 20 isn't an incel

You mean too short. Average Gen Alpha fag is 6'10.
Don’t worry, Gen alpha will be giga retarded since their parents give them ipads to shit the fuck up.