Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW How old do you think this Roastie is?

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
Obviously the image has been photoshopped - and the whore looks way worse in real life. How old do you think it is?

Aviary image 1579091629962

Well into her late 30s and early 40s tbh.

it has to be more than 30. the thing is that it's hard to get a good scope because some of those whores age horribly due to their lifestyle.

About 36-42, looks to me.

19. American mystery meat whores age like that.

They look old but are very young.

CaptuVre

@Diocel @MSCW @Uggo Mongo @IamJacksBrokenHeart @nazianime @Big Yikes @AmIjustDreaming @Jazavac @HidekiTojota

She is only 23.
People like them are very common.

Could be 47 with clear skin

Surprisingly young because I can sense that's the point of the thread
The wall (which is a giga cope by the way) is arriving sooner rather than later - by mid 20's foids will have lost 95% of their teen charm and beauty. Jfl

Fuck, her body looks blown out and barely 23. JFL
This is why you JBmaxx, that shit in the environment is making women age like milk.
Based Based Based & Lolipilled

Carousel rides + bad lifestyle choices + drugs + chads cum is making foids look 10 years older than they really are jfl

She looks 32, but 23 is about right for a modern white woman. Meanwhile her Asian counterpart looks 16 at 25. "Why do guys want asian girls?" :soy:

She looks 32, but 23 is about right for a modern white woman. Meanwhile her Asian counterpart looks 16 at 25. "Why do guys want asian girls?" :soy:
Brutal NoodleWhorePill tbh ngl

16. They age quickly these days.

Looks like a person in her late 20s who aged badly.

Looks like a person in her late 20s who aged badly.
Bad life choices as is standard with all foids today. Just look at all those tattoos! I bet the roasties body count is higher than Sir Isaac Newtons IQ jfl

check out this youtube reactor Madison from 16 to 22

More and more aren't even cute as teens, they're fat and greasy

It trully seems that foid looks deteriorate over time and never improve. Its true the foid can fraud by using FakeUp and shit but with every passing month foids look worse & worse. Thats why the JBpill is legitimate - the younger the better in all aspects

Good tits but ugly tattoos :feelspuke:

Brutal NoodleWhorePill tbh ngl
Let's play the guessing game with Asians JAV stars:
Gg095660

Nagase Yui, she's 20
Sora

Shiina Sora, she's 25
Kotone

Kotone Fuyue, she's 23

I'm sure these photos are photoshopped a bit, but google the names and look at screens from their films. Asian phenotype is ridiculous at keeping youthful. I can name you another 10 off the top of my head that are in their mid 20's and look extremely youthful. White women age like buttermilk.

See the pic i posted in the comments thread
Let's play the guessing game with Asians JAV stars:
View attachment 190354
Nagase Yui, she's 20
View attachment 190357
Shiina Sora, she's 25
View attachment 190358
Kotone Fuyue, she's 23

I'm sure these photos are photoshopped a bit, but google the names and look at screens from their films. Asian phenotype is ridiculous at keeping youthful. I can name you another 10 off the top of my head that are in their mid 20's and look extremely youthful. White women age like buttermilk.
Noodlewhores have the DNA of Aphrodite herself!

SEAmaxxing is the way! Better yet - if you can infiltrate an Asian Shithole country and you have a fair bit of money you will automatically be a god and all the Asia Stacy's will be at your disposal

Last edited:
Good example on how wahmen get rotten quicker than milk left outside

Too much cock carousel

Looks fucking disgusting, eww landwhale.
would reject sorry.

I hate fish nets! You always catch the gross fish! Toss it back and try again.

I would say 25 tbh she looks young and old at the same.

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: bitch looks in her 30s

Old enough to settle down.

she looks like pig feed