Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How old do you need to be to be able to claim you're an incel?

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
The title says it all

after puperty/growing compeltely finished, like 20

Depends on what kind of trait you have i guess if it's mental illness i'd say from 8-12 if your bones aren't just showing up maybe 16-20 idk that's my interpretation

21 for most people. But in rare cases you can grow after that like even till 25

this is just delusional. it STARTS at 20-21, without exception. If you're still a teenager you're still growing / not weird for being in highschool, which is the melting pot of society. Your best chance of getting laid / metting a girl who will put up with you is in highschool.

Any 16 year old who thinks they're incel needs to get punched in the face and wake up. They're literally wasting their golden years.

depends on how tough you have it tbh. like if you're NEET with a deformed tumor face at 14 you're probably a legit incel.

20 or 21 in my opinion. If you are still in HS or uni you still have at least a chance.

12-13 Let me repeat this for the retards, no one is ugly at 12-13 then all of the sudden attractive at 18+ and if there are then its like a 1% chance best case scenario

12-13 Let me repeat this for the retards, no one is ugly at 12-13 then all of the sudden attractive at 18+ and if there are then its like a 1% chance best case scenario
You're actually retarded. Unless it's physical deformity your bone structure changes dramatically between 12-18/20. I'll get faces of my ricecel friends little brother who's like a kpop star status. From being the ugliest bowl of rice i've ever seen.

I was NEET at 15, dropped out of HS (USA)
Well. Ok but that's your choice. The state will provide you a way to return to school until a certain age if you wish i'm pretty sure.

But ok fair enough. If you're ruined physically and drop out early it's over. I'll agree with that. I think it's a bad idea though. You only get one youth even if it's an incel one.

after puberty, thats when you stop changing and everything has settled. Then you know if you can slay or not

Average age to lose virginity, 15.
Doesn't have anything to do with being Incel. Just because you pass the average doesn't mean it's over. It's over when you're not in the game anymore. AKA highschool. +College potentially, although college is usually just the nail in the coffin for incels.

Highschool is your best chance to escape. Period. Girls and boys are developing sex drives together and growing up / experiencing these things. It's prime time to escape. In college it's roasties and chads. There's virtually no chads in highschool. just other shitty teenage boys. ratio of chads is like 1/10 compared to adult life.

16. if you hit 16 and your ugly/short/whateverthefuck then its over

You're actually retarded. Unless it's physical deformity your bone structure changes dramatically between 12-18/20. I'll get faces of my ricecel friends little brother who's like a kpop star status. From being the ugliest bowl of rice i've ever seen.
Youre face changes but that doesn't mean you get better looking. One anecdotal story doesn't prove shit, if you are 3/10 at 12 years old youre still going to be 3/10 when youre 18 unless you get lucky. people having drastic transformations from puberty isnt the norm its like 1%

18. Thats when you drop out of social circles. Also im not sure how much more im gonna change,i am almost 19 and if anything im getting worse. I hope thing's get better and i hit a really late puberty but i doubt it.

teenage years are the time to be alive if you're woman/gay/chad

when their lives are on a decline and you havent even started, its over.

7 or 8. If you're an outcast in elementary, it's done. Put a fork in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back