Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How old do you act and look?

Well?

• I look young(er) and behave like a younger man

• I look young(er) and behave appropriately

• I look young(er) and behave like an older man

• I look old(er) and behave like a younger man

• I look old(er) and behave appropriately

• I look old(er) and behave like an older man

• I look my age and behave like a younger man

• I look my age and behave appropriately

• I look my age and behave like an older man

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

Guest2

I wonder if there is a correlation between the two. It would make sense that baby-face/young looking prettyboys will be treated according to how they look and, in turn, how they act around others. This adds another layer to the blackpill as it really shows how looks permeate into every aspect of your self, including your personality. This pervasion of looks into your personality means that it's pretty much set in stone, and personality can be genetic in a similar way to looks.

For example, I've always looked older than I am, despite being short and poorly framed, and so my personality is much more akin to an older guy when it comes down to it, even though I'm only 16.

Look younger, and behaviour younger, and feel younger, but like young from previous generation, not this shitty one. Bring back last decade. This is lost decade now, absolute shit

I still look and act the same as I did when I was 16.

too many options

i look 16-19 and act like I'm in my mid-30's.

Look younger and behave younger

I have no idea tbh

I look younger, life feels likd it stopped after school as I've been neet since

I've been told I look older than I am but I'm not sure about behavior, I have both younger and older traits.

I look older and behave younger. Ogre.

:feelsokman:I like this survey tbh. I look 6-12 years younger and behave like that

I act younger. But im not sure about the other one.
@RegisterUserName how old do i look?

look like im 15 but either act like a old man or 13 year old

I look my age and behave appropriately, possibly more than anyone in my state.

I dont know what age I look, I just know I have a baby face and dont look like a grown man, even with a beard.

Time hasn't been kind to me, and I don't look any younger than I am (29). I behave in a normal, 'mature' manner at work, for example, but I have a strange sense of humour more akin to someone a lot younger and that sometimes comes out.

I look 15 but act 30, my guess is im high iq, since I don't do the dumb stuff 18 year olds do.

I look like i'm still in my mid - late teens and that's also how i behave most of the time.

I look pretty young,some some people have mistaken me for being 14 at times.

I basically look 40+ but act like a manchild/teenage kid. I never grew up. Lost Boy or whatever the fuck
That's what happens when you never get any female validation and no female lets you fuck her pussy so you can become a man.

i look my age but act like school kid tbh

Why are you posting so much boyo?
Btw you act older than you are in my opinion. It was kinda a shook for me when I heard u are still in school.

I'm an oldcel, but people think I'm much younger. I behave younger too. I have the sexual experience of an awkward 12 year old (with the horniness to match)

All those ERs :feelshehe:

I look like I'm in my 30s but I behave like a 14 year old.

I've been told I look older than I am but I'm not sure about behavior, I have both younger and older traits.

I'm an oldcel, but people think I'm much younger. I behave younger too. I have the sexual experience of an awkward 12 year old (with the horniness to match)
I'm the complete opposite lol. I'm a youngcel with the libido of a 40 year old man tbh.

I'm the complete opposite lol. I'm a youngcel with the libido of a 40 year old man tbh.

It's funny, I was like that when I was young --- low libido, and plus, I looked older. Now it's different and reversed, it's like i bloomed ridiculously late. Even talking to a hot foid will get me hard.

I look and behave like I was a few years older tbh

I look older than I am and act like a grumpy 50 year old

Many people think I'm in my 30's (I'm 25)

I look like I'm 14, but I have the mannerisms of a boomer.

I look 14 and I'm really immature.