Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How old are you?

Age and are you KHHV?

• <24 and KHHV

• 24+ and KHHV

• <24, not a KHHV

• 24+, not a KHHV

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a wolf | 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Voters not displayed publicly

Will turn 24 this year

Voters not displayed publicly

Age and are you KHHV?​

• <24 and KHHV​

Votes: 375.0%
  • 24+ and KHHV​

Votes: 125.0%
  • <24, not a KHHV​

Votes: 00.0%
  • 24+, not a KHHV​

• Total voters 4
They are

old enough

over

Age and are you KHHV?​

• <24 and KHHV​

• 24+ and KHHV​

• <24, not a KHHV​

• 24+, not a KHHV​

• Total voters 4
They are
I meant the user-names are not displayed. If you try and go make a poll yourself you can only select that option if you don’t want names to be displayed

Age and are you KHHV?​

• <24 and KHHV​

• 24+ and KHHV​

• <24, not a KHHV​

• 24+, not a KHHV​

• Total voters 4
They are
Also I did say „voters“.

This is going into an FBI report

30yo in a few days, my magic powers are so close. Next thing to wait for is Lichhood at 40. Closest I have ever had was sideway hug from a drunken roastie. It's over, isn't it.

definitely not saying my real age in an incel forum just for security reasons but i am old enough that i spent some years on medicine college, droped out from it and then for a job and spent some years doing it.
pretty much in my mid twenties but can't really tell. i sometimes drop random numbers tho.

definitely not saying my real age in an incel forum just for security reasons but i am old enough that i spent some years on medicine college, droped out from it and then for a job and spent some years doing it.
pretty much in my mid twenties but can't really tell. i sometimes drop random numbers tho.
Screenshot 20230425 113157 455

Bout tree fiddy

Nobody going to hunt you detective

23, but look like 35 tbh

28 or 29 not sure, too lazy to do the math

Nigga don’t you live in north africa or some shit? Tf would american feds do with your age of all info?

Id say youre young enough to ascend, but youre a curry. That means it never even began unfortunately.

Im so sorry.
5’9” 3/10 dark-skinned non-neurotypical curry*

5’9” mogs a lot of people on here. At least you have that going for you.
I was a heightmogger at my curry majority high school, but now I’m like a midget at my mostly white college :feelsrope: