Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How old are you

How old are you

• Total voters
Tomorrow is my birthday.
I´ll turn 26 years old.

Nice try, GrAY

To be honest, i'm 17 but i will do 18 in 27/01, three days only

Old. Older than time :smonk:

To be honest, i'm 17 but i will do 18 in 27/01, three days only
Go out and maxx, use the time when you are young. Most people thinking they are truecel at this age are a joke and regret their wasted chances later on

Who is the 70+ year old?

Go out and maxx, use the time when you are young. Most people thinking they are truecel at this age are a joke and regret their wasted chances later on
I tried and i failed. I'm only focus to become a moneymaxx

I was there when Hitler became chancellor

It's not over at 17 boyo, it didn't even start yet
Massive cope holy shit, normies and foids start having sex at 13-14, at 18 you definitely know if you are an incel or not

Massive cope holy shit, normies and foids start having sex at 13-14, at 18 you definitely know if you are an incel or not
I've seen enough people who started their sex life after 20, but I guess it sucks if you're a JB only volcel :smonk:

Ecs

20, birthday in May

Oh...I'm sorry for derailing your thread.

I'm:

Ecst

I turned 18 a month ago.

I've seen enough people who started their sex life after 20, but I guess it sucks if you're a JB only volcel :smonk:

JB tend to overvalue themselves. I'll be around.

I’m not jailbait only, I would accept any non subhuman foid who is at least 13 but not 40+, yet none want me

The age distribution here strongly supports the theory that inceldom is a transient condition for most whereas for only a few, it is an inescapable destiny (oldcels)

I am old, child, older than you could ever know. I have seen televisions that had backs as deep as the screen was wide. I have seen the mythical land known as "blockbuster", where one could rent "DVDs" and videogames on disc. I have seen a time before tiktok, before Vine. I have seen a time when youtube videos were rated with stars rather than the like bar. I have seen Finding Nemo when it was in cinema...

Yes, child, I am old.

3days 2hours 38minutes

25, do with that info what you will glowie

26, four more years till I can burn roasties with fireballs

19, turning 20 in march