Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How old are you; is it true that there only youngcels around here? (poll)

• < 18

• 18 to 21

• 22 to 25

• 25 to 30

• > 30

Results are only viewable after voting.
F

Forebraincel

Banned
-
youngcels or oldcels around here?
How old do you physically and mentally feel? :feelsseriously:

is it true that there only youngcels around here?​

No,but they seem to be the majority judging from the recent threads.
Unless the new influx of september graycels are all the alt accounts of 1 person.
28,and mentally i feel like i lived 10 lives,nothing surprises me anymore.

Make the voters names visibile

In a few months I will come to an older age class.

21 years old but mentally im already in the graveyard

i rly hope for incel forum with just 25yo+ users. Youngcels just can't relate and still have high chance of ascension. far more likely to be fakecel/mentalcel.

I am 25 and it's over for me, if you are here and under 18 you are ruining your life.

the amount of youngcels here is massively overblown and even then most are 17-19 and by then your sexual fate is set in fucking titanium

31774.jpg

why would you say that, inceldom rarely changes with aging..
Most youngcels never tried to ascend before and are just too socially awkward to actually try and ask girls out... So then they come to incel forums and start posting about "oneitis" and dumb shit like that without knowing how the world actually works. Most youngcels are "mentalcels" and should unironically work on their personality (unless they have actual mental illness).

Once you take the blackpill you can never go back, and it can be specially crippling to their underdeveloped (teenage) brains.

Most youngcels never tried to ascend before and are just too socially awkward to actually try and ask girls out... So then they come to incel forums and start posting about "oneitis" and dumb shit like that without knowing how the world actually works. Most youngcels are "mentalcels" and should unironically work on their personality (unless they have actual mental illness).

Once you take the blackpill you can never go back, and it can be specially crippling to their underdeveloped (teenage) brains.
:bluepill:

I'm 19 but mentally I havent matured past the age of 6

youngcels or oldcels around here?
Mentally I’m100 years old War veteran, physically 21 who looks 16

Still how the fuck are they supposed to do that? Ask girls? Just for humiliation and sadness? I’d rather not

Hha..I can relate, 26 but people have said I'm like 10 years beyond in maturity.
“You’re mature “ is a way of saying you’re non nt and autist ,a lot of people say that to me

i rly hope for incel forum with just 25yo+ users. Youngcels just can't relate and still have high chance of ascension. far more likely to be fakecel/mentalcel.

You’re mature “ is a way of saying you’re non nt and autist ,a lot of people say that to me
Nah man I'm not. Those people I hang around with are much older than me because I cannot relate with peers, my peers are not on the same level.:feelsmage: okay maybe I'm not very NT but that's about it.
This.

Last edited:
No,but they seem to be the majority judging from the recent threads.
Unless the new influx of september graycels are all the alt accounts of 1 person.

28,and mentally i feel like i lived 10 lives,nothing surprises me anymore.
I'm fifteen, glad the mods are chill here tbh

I think like youngcels (under age 21) should try and ascend. Every oldcel tried to ascend but experienced the odds where against them.

I think like youngcels (under age 21) should try and ascend. Every oldcel tried to ascend but experienced the odds where against them.
my attempted 'ascension' exacerbated inceldom 10x.

Nah man I'm not. Those people I hang around with are much older than me because I cannot relate with peers, my peers are not on the same level.:feelsmage: okay maybe I'm not very NT but that's about it.
Same,I hang with old people too cuz I don’t have friends at all, hang around my parent’s friends

21 and I have been rejected two times very brutally which destroyed my self esteem and fucked up my mental health

Ive lived half of my life as failure. One more half to live.i hate aging and living

21 and I have been rejected two times very brutally which destroyed my self esteem and fucked up my mental health
same, the first girl I even asked out (bf at the time) laughed at me and stopped talking to me since then.

Dn rd, Grayfagg, some of the teens on this forum, like me, have gone through so MUCH bullying and rejection that it's just fucking obvious that it never started for us. Trucels are Trucels regardless of age:feelsrope: