Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How old are you guys?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Seems most of you are young, some not even 18. I'm not very old but approaching 30, I've been black-pilled for a decade now, it's becoming harder to find reason to live.

Uhdrl

2004 is the year I was born

I don't have an age.

I am the alpha and omega, the beta and the delta.

But at the core of my dark soul fueled with hate, I am a sigma.

- Tate

Brutal frogpill

The animalpill never ends
on the MDPOPe video collection there is clips of noodles fucking themselves with squid and octopus.

Also one with a horse.

View at your own discretion

on the MDPOPe video collection there is clips of noodles fucking themselves with squid and octopus.

Also one with a horse.

View at your own discretion
I'll check it out, I'm numb to anything at this point tbh

Seems most of you are young, some not even 18. I'm not very old but approaching 30, I've been black-pilled for a decade now, it's becoming harder to find reason to live.

Turned 18 back in February.

Also felt that most users here are youngcels between 16-21 yr old. They still have time and space for possible ascension until they are 23-24.

it's becoming harder to find reason to live.
Every consecutive year living in involuntary celibacy is making us more suicidal. For oldcels it must be total suifuel seeing half age children making relationships