Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How old are you? (Anonymous)

What is you age?

• Under 18 (I lied to get on here!)

• 19-25

• 26-30

• 31-35

• 36-40

• 41-45

• 46-50

• 50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Algea

Algea

The Big Bad Kanga
★★★★★
Glowy as Fuck I know, but...

There is a range of content on here, from the well thought out, high IQ, to total dumbass and then just psychotic ramblings (@Intellau_Celistic not you, your writing definitely has hidden messages in it).

It would be interesting to know the average age of all the brocels.

*If you're going to lie don't bother voting.

Joined Sep 8, 2023 Posts 330

Wojak Soyjak green glowing FBI | Soy Boy Face / Soyjak | Know Your Meme

"Point?"

Fuck the feds. I'm more worried people that know me irl would find out that I post here
The Global Age Composition
Age GroupNumber of People (2020)% of Global Population
<20 years2.6 billion33.2%
20-39 years2.3 billion29.9%
40-59 years1.8 billion23.1%
60-79 years918 million11.8%

You've been here for 7 months, with nearly a monthly average of 1,000 posts. I am tracking at about a similar rate to you.

Also, why would the feds want to know the average age of users? I think they'd be posting kiddie loving shit and trying to suck up to all of the ER pedo's
Quiet GrAYcel

You've been here for 7 months, with nearly a monthly average of 1,000 posts.
This isn't my first account I have actually been here for a year and 2 months
I am tracking at about a similar rate to you.
I am sure your tracking me :feelsLSD:
Also, why would the feds want to know the average age of users? I think they'd be posting kiddie loving shit and trying to suck up to all of the ER pedo's
Too put into there data base

The Global Age Composition
Age GroupNumber of People (2020)% of Global Population
<20 years2.6 billion33.2%
20-39 years2.3 billion29.9%
40-59 years1.8 billion23.1%
60-79 years918 million11.8%
one tenth of 2.6 billion, 260 Million Chads are on the planet maximally. That's on the premise that one fifth of men are part of the attractive, desirable group.
So brutal. Women have any of these 260 mil Chads on tap through tinder. Painful.

This isn't my first account I have actually been here for a year and 2 months

I am sure your tracking me :feelsLSD:

Too put into there data base

Ah yes Hitler, we have all of your past accounts, thanks for confirming this with us :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Brocel.. you are paranoid

Interesting results so far, not sure what to think of those who are under 18.

It makes sense the largest demographic to be 19-25 the competition at this age is brutal at least later on u could get used up roastie, I would be curious to see such a poll in a couple decades, I feel like there will be incels of all ages on a forum or online gathering place like this. You are not going to get many older people since they are not so in touch with the internet and are usually bluepilled to the max

Interesting results so far, not sure what to think of those who are under 18.

It makes sense the largest demographic to be 19-25 the competition at this age is brutal at least later on u could get used up roastie, I would be curious to see such a poll in a couple decades, I feel like there will be incels of all ages on a forum or online gathering place like this. You are not going to get many older people since they are not so in touch with the internet and are usually bluepilled to the max
I tend to think that. people aged 14 to about 22 are the most brutal also, at least in my experience. The way you look and popularity seems much more important during this time

I tend to think that. people aged 14 to about 22 are the most brutal also, at least in my experience. The way you look and popularity seems much more important during this time
Yeah and I think people still suck its just less direct and more passive agressive or in double speak as you get older

To the 3 people that voted under 18 I will say at least for me when I was under 13 my face did not look as great as it did now that I am a little older, although if you are ugly then you will still probably be ugly, my face is not the reason I am an incel anyway.

To the 3 people that voted under 18 I will say at least for me when I was under 13 my face did not look as great as it did now that I am a little older, although if you are ugly then you will still probably be ugly, my face is not the reason I am an incel anyway.
Some of them grow out of it (https://9gag.com/gag/appnLz8) unless their problems are severe autism or mental illness I don't think they can call themselves an incel at that age

29 and soon to be 30

You are like an elder here man, I can't believe no one has put over 30
Ik of two users ov3er 30 early 30s really but neither have posted in quite some time I do believe I am one of the older users though.

Some of them grow out of it (https://9gag.com/gag/appnLz8) unless their problems are severe autism or mental illness I don't think they can call themselves an incel at that age

Me and my yellow fever finding the left (ugly) pic hotter JFL
Thanks for the link

It isn't necesarilly "over" at 18 or below but in some circumstances one could definitely observe their own futures and see a trend for themselves.

Holy shit so many fakcels that are below 25.
Most of you aren't incels and will fuck foids and leave.
The "1 vote" for 31+ is absolutely brutal for me. I'm 29 and we actually are so few to be that old. No hope left. Nothing left. Just anxiety and suicide thoughts. Fuck.

The "1 vote" for 31+ is absolutely brutal for me. I'm 29 and we actually are so few to be that old. No hope left. Nothing left. Just anxiety and suicide thoughts. Fuck.
30 is the new 20

26. It's sickening. Actually think about that for a moment. 26. And I have absolutely ZERO social experience. Oh and I don't have a good face or height.

• Under 18​

Votes: 57.8%
  • 19-25​

Votes: 4367.2%
  • 26-30​

Votes: 1218.8%
  • 31-35​

Votes: 23.1%
  • 36-40​

Votes: 11.6%
  • 41-45​

Votes: 00.0%
  • 46-50​

Votes: 00.0%
  • 50+​

Votes: 11.6%

For all the posters over 21 it's probably over. The period of time when a “glow up” usually happens has already passed, their face and body will never radically change for the better.
30 is the new 20
Yeah, this is how zoomers who are approaching 30 comfort themselves lol

I wonder why most posters are 19-25
Maybe some are 18 and under but worried master can somehow see the results and ban them lol.

It's bad being a 19-25cel but i still feel like there is a sliver of hope. Maybe anyone older has killed themselves or does not really know this site exists

Majority of people here are early mid 20s nice

I’m 24. I feel like it’s truly over.