Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how often should somebody drink energy drinks?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
i'm always very tired and i recently tried a monster energy drink to help keep me awake during work. it tasted good and it did help keep me awake. however, that was only once and i am often tired. how often should i drink something like that so that it doesn't fuck up my health?

tagging the nigga who told me to drink energy drinks: @Animecel2D

Just take caffeine instead. Usually the caffeine dosages are cope in energy drinks

Drink coffee instead, it's cheaper and tastes better. Alternatively, you could buy caffeine pills, they are also cheap.

As an Incel, drink how much you want. It doesn’t matter. Nothings matters for Incels

Rarely. Energy drinks are caffeine buried in sugar. You're better off drinking tea (yerba mate) or coffee.

I’d like to say everyday but tbh if you do that you’ll build a tolerance to caffeine and it won’t be as effective as a pick me up. So maybe around 2-3 drinks per week should be good

must drink constantly to maintain the effect

248988613-245165030999441-3520718855160578773-n.jpg

I got no amount tbh but 2-3 per day:feelsjuice:

Not good at all. Stop drinking sugary drinks becoz they lead to diabetes after a few years.

Drink coffee

2x is ok for monster, red bull

1x for bang, reign, etc

limit to around 300-400mg a day

I do like monster too, but I wouldnt drink any shit like that, even soda more than once or twice a month. At the most once a week but those sugars and chemicals are not good for the body at all

As an Incel, drink how much you want. It doesn’t matter. Nothings matters for Incels
Wait until you get a health issue.
I fucked up my back by thinking like that and sitting by the computer all day. Now I can't even cope.

Wait until you get a health issue.
I fucked up my back by thinking like that and sitting by the computer all day. Now I can't even cope.
Yeah that sucks. But most of us will rope anyway and you will get a lot of health issues in the future regardless of how healthy your lifestyle is. Your back pain is just the next nail in your Incel-coffin.:blackpill:

This

Try exercise and diet improvement for tiredness
yes, i've heard it improves sleep quality and shit like that. should really gymmaxx ngl