Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do your parents have sex?

S

SA incel life

Banned
-
Imagine your ugly dad having sex with your even uglier mom. have you even caught them fucking ? describe the sex life of your married parents.

I don't want to know :feelsugh:

Idk tbh ngl never seen them

I've never seen it.

My dad didn't had sex, since my mom divorced him. That was back in 2004.

Never, they sleep in separate bedrooms. It helps that he's 67 and she's 57.

My mom died. she divorced my dad when I was 5.

likely became a dead bedroom marriage. and my parents weren't even ugly

Why the fuck would you ask a question like that?

Literally every weekend when they're together. I don't watch, but it's obvious as fuck. It's gross.
My mom died. she divorced my dad when I was 5.

likely became a dead bedroom marriage. and my parents weren't even ugly
How did you become ugly?

Sex doesn't exist so never ngl

they keep condoms semi-hidden in the back of the health supply cabinet (one where you keep things like bandages and aspirin) so i'm assuming they fuck every now and again.

My mommy better not be having sex! :feelsree:

I have no idea but I know for a fact that they do. I try not to think about it too much :feelspuke:

I never detected them having sex.

They dont have anymore

They are divorced, so never.

My breeders used to have a room close to my siblings. One day, they wanted to change rooms with me, to the room on the bottom floor further away from us. Perhaps, it truly was, so they could fuck without being heard. But now, after my mothers menopause I doubt it's more than once per year.

Imagine your ugly dad having sex with your even uglier mom. have you even caught them fucking ? describe the sex life of your married parents.ocking
My father and my mother mog me hard (both are above average looking imo), when I was a kid I had a habit to go in their room without knocking and sometimes they were got chaught having sex.

every day almost.
my mom is 47 and my dad is 60

haven't heard it in years

Most people here didn't come from degenerate background. You posted on a wrong forum boyo.

thank god i haven't :feelspuke:

They are divorced now, but I'm pretty sure they didn't have much sex in the last 10 years of their marriage. No wonder, since both of them were very ugly.

My parents are divorced, so I do not have to live with the knowledge that they might have sex. :feelzez:

They are divorced :c
My mom is all alone but my dad has had temporary girlfriends since they divorced in 2015. i accidentaly discovered that he has tinder installed on his phone and i cannot un-remember that

When I was younger, a bit. Not at all anymore

i hear their bed creek sometimes if i'm just rotting and watching quiet youtube videos.. idk though