Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you wash your bed lenin?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I've been sweating in my sleep pretty badly so it smells like a locker room.

My mom is off work today so I just know she's going to go into my room to snoop around. Oh well, I dont care, I hope she gets blasted by the smell of sweat, fapping and running shorts

Nigga wash your bed sheets, sleeping in old crusty cum isn’t going to help you. I remember this one nigga from high school who would smell like ball sweat but was a cool guy. I remember he tried to get a hug from this one black girl and she curved him so hard . She started roasting him , the nigga was never the same again after.

once a week. if i sweat brutal then instantly the next morning. im a cleancel :feelsokman:

Vladimir Lenin? It's linen.

i couldn't sleep in a bed full of cum. That's disgusting

every two months. My comforter and bedsheet smells of cum and sweat and I couldn’t care.

I try once a week for the pillowcase because of my acne but for the rest about once every 2 months.
Nigga wash your bed sheets, sleeping in old crusty cum isn’t going to help you. I remember this one nigga from high school who would smell like ball sweat but was a cool guy. I remember he tried to get a hug from this one black girl and she curved him so hard . She started roasting him , the nigga was never the same again after.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lmao sistas are ruthless

Nothing feels better than a nice clean set of bedsheets after a nice long hot shower. That's why I change them once a month.

Nothing feels better than a nice clean set of bedsheets after a nice long hot shower. That's why I change them once a month.
I agree, clean sheets make me want to clean the entire house tbh

I'm only comfy when I can feel my own crusty cum against my back tbh.

fuck off the Eastern Bloc is a lot less degen after Stalin purged the jews and even since the wall fell.
I frankly did not get what "lenin" the OP was talking about - thanks for mentioning "linen"
I'm from the former eastern block and yes, degenerate stuff, feminism, etc. is not so strong here - but probably it's just a question of time

I dont even have sheets on my bed

I frankly did not get what "lenin" the OP was talking about - thanks for mentioning "linen"
I'm from the former eastern block and yes, degenerate stuff, feminism, etc. is not so strong here - but probably it's just a question of time

blessed be. heard the economy is shit there though. good social stances, shit money to be made.

twice or thrice a week

I've been sweating in my sleep pretty badly so it smells like a locker room.

My mom is off work today so I just know she's going to go into my room to snoop around. Oh well, I dont care, I hope she gets blasted by the smell of sweat, fapping and running shorts
once a week

once every month or two

Never. I have a 90lb sex doll on it, and she's too heavy to move.
Hasn't been changed in at least two years.