Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you think about suicide?

If you don't think daily about it you are a fakecel probably.

usually everyday at random moments, when i think of how i am failing out of uni and probably going to become a neet and made fun of by all relatives who are already doctors, engineers, lawyers. even if i do graduate from uni i will still be alone as a ethnic manlet. only reason i have not

1. no guns in canada
2. family would probably go crazy since i'm youngest male in both sides of family

The thought passes every single day, but I've become so used to suicidal ideation since the age of 14 that I've just gotten used to it now. However, there usually does come times around once a month-or-so where I do struggle with holding back urges to end my life and anxiety stemming from dying, particularly panic wondering what happens after we die.

Really the only thing that's holding me back from doing it is family. I know they would be devastated if I was gone, and, I don't want to inflict that pain and misery onto them. Maybe, in an unlikely scenario where my Mother died unexpectedly (ie a car crash), then yes I'd say suicide wouldn't be too far off.

Last edited:
You're a fakecel if you don't think about sui 247

Quite a bit but I’m too scared to go through with it
Why? If i'm correct you have plans for ascending so what's the point. People who have plans for the future don't tend to sui

At least once an hour

usually everyday at random moments, when i think of how i am failing out of uni and probably going to become a neet and made fun of by all relatives who are already doctors, engineers, lawyers. even if i do graduate from uni i will still be alone as a ethnic manlet. only reason i have not

1. no guns in canada
2. family would probably go crazy since i'm youngest male in both sides of family
Canada needs to be nuked off the face of the earth.

Eat a mucusless diet and you will become more attractive and happier and have more energy and you will not care about anything you will be so content in life. You must accompany it with semen retention and exercise to truly heal from the western societies processed foods.
Lol