Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you think about roping?

Pretty much daily. Not all days tho. Some days are ok, but usually only the days I'm doing hobby stuff

On a good streak Nin Nin. Hasn't happened for a couple months nin nin.

Every day. But I don't have the balls to do it.

Several times an hour.
People who live in countries where guns are widely and legally held don't know how lucky they are.

i've not been suicidal recently im come to terms with what i am and am choosing to persist

every hour every day recently because of this whore. but i cant do it because i believe the punishment is hell if you murder yourself. im forced to remain and it only gets worse and worse.

Rarely
Unless i see a teen couple that's genuinely suifuel for me

I used to think about it daily. But after giving up on hope of ever being loved
It got less.

I used to think about it daily. But after giving up on hope of ever being loved
It got less.
I also gave up on the dream that I will ever truly be happy

It depends now that I have work to do on roofs I think about jumping and everyone will believe it was just a work accident but I most likely won't die and remain a vegetable.

daily tbh

Havent thought about it today until now but usually daily

It depends now that I have work to do on roofs I think about jumping and everyone will believe it was just a work accident but I most likely won't die and remain a vegetable.

daily tbh
I work on electronics as a hobby. Used to think about making it look like an accident.

But the chance that you will end up as an vegetable is like 80%