Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you think about death?

How often do you think about death? [Anonymous poll]

• Never

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Once in a while..

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Once a week

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Every other day

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Everyday

Votes: 20 57.1%

• Total voters
When I die, I hope God rewards me with my dream girl

My most recent thought about Death is that the Die-r doesn't get to see what happens next. If an Allied WW2 Soldier died for instance, they'd not know who won. (Forgetting about Ghosts of course.)

My most recent thought about Death is that the Die-r doesn't get to see what happens next. If an Allied WW2 Soldier died for instance, they'd not know who won. (Forgetting about Ghosts of course.)
But you also leave behind the need to care, cuz ur dead
So a 1000 years can pass by and you wouldn't noitce

Incels are very aware that the clock is ticking, lux is

Ive been thinking about it most days for awhile now
I feel like I’ve always thought About death more then most people would but now it seems more likely then ever that my life will probably end in the next few years

It feels like an early death is the only conclusion to this shit for me because I genuinely cant put up with living like this my entire life and things are probably only going to get worse for me too

What's up with all the Jews joining the forum recently and asking these weird questions?

I don’t think that those are the good options for a poll.I think that the options should be “never”, “rarely”, “sometimes”, “often” and “everytime”.

I think that I think about death often but I’m not really scared about it.I think that it’s an incel treat, actually.Most normies hate to talk about death because they enjoy the life and they never wish to die but us, incels have suicidal (rope) thoughts often and we think about death everytime

I think about Death a lot in the sense that I might be reincarnated with a fresh, better slate.
Or I'm allowed to restart my life to fix it.

Almost every day.

A few days ago I visited a place a where a lot of suicides happened in recent years and it was scary as fuck. Standing there, just imagining that people actually jumped off from there, landed and died, was incredibly terrifying, brutal, depressing and lonely. I guess you really have to be completely in a state of mind to actually do it and end it all.

Despite my experience, I still think about suicide and I feel that life could push to a point where that’s going to be only option in the future.

Last edited:
Maybe once a month, just thinking when this shit finally ends or also think sometimes but still rarely about all the death in the world thats happening basically on a daily basis but most humans ignore it because its not part of their life.

But dont care too much about the concept of Death itself.

I'll never die

In a million years youll still see me on this forum

My whole life spent one step from death.

I have had people out to kill me for so long, I do not remember a time that I was safe.

Even now, my enemies surround me.
Every coffee shop and every restaurant that I’ve been to has poisoned me.
I am followed every day as they wait to strike me down.

But…..I am not suicidal. I do not even know how to surrender.

When I die……I am giving the world a big fuck you with both middle fingers.

Once a week. Maybe like Fridays.