Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel how often do you read, and what type of books

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
Every day. It's usually classic literature (fiction), philosophy, and science fiction.

no reading for your face

not everyone should delve into reading.

Near Death Experience books mostly centered on Hell and Heaven experiences.

I don’t buy physical books any longer either just Kindle ones.

Nonfiction textbooks and encyclopedias

Every day, on screen, website, niggerposts.
And books: anything and everything.
Mostly digital books.

Last edited:
I have a really low attention span, but I've been reading lately to try to improve my overstimulated, fucked up brain, et effingem V Dialogos Platonis habeo

i wish i could

reading is for nerds

readers should be treated like lepers

if I had a time machine I would find homer and valmiki and shoot them

Every day. It's usually classic literature (fiction), philosophy, and science fiction.
If you read Blood Meridian, be prepared to encounter words you'll likely never read elsewhere.

If you read Blood Meridian, be prepared to encounter words you'll likely never read elsewhere.
I listened to a blood meridian audiobook once. Reminiscing, I thought that I comprehended much of the language (aside from the Spanish sections, of course). As it turns out, I was coping.
Whenever I listen to an audiobook, I find myself not looking up words but instead relying on my brain to fill in the gaps, thereby creating my own abstract definitions and imageries pertaining to them. Unlike actual texts where I fastidiously highlight and jot down words and definitions.

Last edited:
Whatever can help me progress in my field, i don't care at all for reading in terms of entertainment
would much rather soothe my eyes with videogames and eyecandy movies when i'm not getting education