Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How often do you physically mog men with girlfriends?

How often do you physically mog men with girlfriends?

• Total voters
Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★

I don't MOG anyone.

I personality mog.

I have mental retarded I read the poll wrong

Only if i agemogg

There are some 80yo i gigamogg jfl

Apparently, I am somewhat of a mentalcel, because Noodle whores in SEA find me attractive. But who really knows if they're being honest....

In the states I occasionally mog guys with gfs, but if they college age, usually not.

I suspect I don't.

older couples , I never mog zoomer couples

Apparently, I am somewhat of a mentalcel, because Noodle whores in SEA find me attractive. But who really knows if they're being honest....

In the states I occasionally mog guys with gfs, but if they college age, usually not.
JBW

by physically u don't mean facially right?

Rarely.

I’ve seen a lot of couples where the dude is shorter than me

3 gigachadcels so far

I sometimes mog older boomer fucks. Just goes to show that hypergamy is so fuck now a days that some deformed manlet got a loyal wife back then but I can't even get my dick wet at all at 21.

Last edited:
Rarely. But uglier guys with gfs are always NT and moneymaxxed, qualities which I just don't have.

Obviously never or else I would have a gf

Rarely. But uglier guys with gfs are always NT and moneymaxxed, qualities which I just don't have.

44063.jpg

Ya...I'll see you tomorrow.

Less than ten times, and they were all FOBs as well JFLs.

I don't mog anything if anything. Everything mogs me. Get this through your skull

There are oofy doofy cucks that I mog but it doesn’t matter

never because no one that is 5'6 has a girlfriend

never because no one that is 5'6 has a girlfriend

Couple #20 = 5'5 guy JBWmaxxes a noodle

Couple #20 = 5'5 guy JBWmaxxes a noodle
ok i suppose i mog him.
i dunno, of course i have a hatred for jbwmaxxers, but i care less when it's an incel tier white guy with an ugy af noodle.
but sure, nice example. i mog a very very very small amount of guys with girlfriends

Happens sometimes but it’s really only for being young and in decent shape, since every mofo these days is out of shape

I don't mog anything if anything. Everything mogs me. Get this through your skull
You mog all of us! You had hot steamy sex with Eurasian gigastacy Mikasa Ackermann in (((paths))) and cucked Jean Kirschstein!
Plus royal gigastacy Historia Reiss simped for you as well!
You are fakecel mogger chad over 6 foot with 12 pack and on titan spinal fluid steroids!
Statusmaxxed with 3 of the strongest titans and leader and sexsymbol of Paradis-Islands Jägerists!

Go for it

Sometimes. I'll see fob asian couples where the dude is slightly shorter and skinnier than me.

But as a 5'6 asian dude, I objectively don't mog much people unless were talking about asian dudes below 5'6.

I'm a gymmaxxed manlet. Most of the sexhavers are taller than me. But I probably weight mogs them

You mog all of us! You had hot steamy sex with Eurasian gigastacy Mikasa Ackermann in (((paths))) and cucked Jean Kirschstein!
Plus royal gigastacy Historia Reiss simped for you as well!
You are fakecel mogger chad over 6 foot with 12 pack and on titan spinal fluid steroids!
Statusmaxxed with 3 of the strongest titans and leader and sexsymbol of Paradis-Islands Jägerists!
That's Eren Yeager. I'm erenyeager a different Eren Yeager.

That's Eren Yeager. I'm erenyeager a different Eren Yeager.
Of course, Im sorry, the names are so similar. You are incel discount bootleg Eren from the worst timeline rip :feelsrope:

Facemog occasionally. And statistically probably dick mog half of them. But that's as far as that goes. Height and frame never.

What's "mog"?

I am 6ft and i'm not balding so by that alone i think it's not uncommon to mog men with foids on those 2 things alone, but on everything its the opposite

sorry but i mog all currycels being a cumcel

Alot. My main problem is lack of money and giga-autism.