Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you leave your house?

• Thread starter subfivefeethopeless
  • Start date

how often do you leave ur house

• every day

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • 6-7 times per week

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • 4-5 times per week

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • 2-3 times per week

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • 1 time per week

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • 1 time per 2 week

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • 1 time per month

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • less than 1 time per month

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • multiple times a day

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
subfivefeethopeless

subfivefeethopeless

worthless
★★
For any reason

I try to never leave tbh it's pretty horrible out there

do you live with your parents? or how do you avoid like having to do groceries and shit
I live with my parents and they still encourage me to go outside, to the groceries like you say. But it's the ultimate suifuel tbh. Thousands of 15-17 yr old blonde Chads with qt jb gfs while I'm wandering alone looking for some cookies for midnight. Idk how but I just tell them I feel bad or some shit.

I live with my parents and they still encourage me to go outside, to the groceries like you say. But it's the ultimate suifuel tbh. Thousands of 15-17 yr old blonde Chads with qt jb gfs while I'm wandering alone looking for some cookies for midnight. Idk how but I just tell them I feel bad or some shit.

honestly groceries stores are some of the worst places to be an incel

Gotta leave every day to wagecuck. Also if i want anything i have to leave to get it. Not sure how you would stay in your house for a month unless you have no job no school and you have a massive stockpile of food

Gotta leave every day to wagecuck. Also if i want anything i have to leave to get it. Not sure how you would stay in your house for a month unless you have no job no school and you have a massive stockpile of food

yeah i think its only possible if you live with parents and they let you just LDAR

There should be options more than once per day, sometimes I leave the house and come back multiple times, like tuesdays

There should be options more than once per day, sometimes I leave the house and come back multiple times, like tuesdays

shit sorry, edited

I leave 3-4 days of week due to gymcelling and sometimes work

3-4 days a week only because I must be a wagie and also to buy foods/smokes etc

6-7 times per week, i like nightwalks

2-3 times mainly for groceries

Exactl 5 days ever week

6 to 7 times per week, since I do have to hit school and the gym.

2 times last year

Every day for gymceling except for weekends, and when i'm not on vacations Ieave it everyday for uni. But besides those 2 things I would never leave it

Once every 7-14 days. I am neet so i have no reason to leave the house and no money to spend if i did leave the house

I have to go on walks with my dog. Therefore i leave my house around 3-4 times a day. Not counting the times when i have to go to the store which is also almost daily.

About once a week.

I have a homebody spirit. Previous months, when I left home to travel, I had nothing but trouble on my way, as I ended up in jail for many months, for nothing, in addition.

wagies like me are going to shit up your poll

should make a poll that excludes wagies to see what incel neets are really like ngl

Only when I need to buy shit like food and clothes