Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you lay down and rot?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I am at total peace with myself when I'm doing it. My mind, body, soul, all connect into one. I find comfort knowing it's over.

During this quarantine I have been doing it alot. I remember how much I missed doing it in my teen years.

This office chair lets you lay down flat for naps at the office thumb

Pic related for instance, an enlightened ricecel that has accepted it's over and is doing the right thing.

never cus i sit on pc all time

Pretty much all the time. I know that I will never find acceptance in society. I know that my genes will never let me get to any of the places that I want to get to.

Pretty much all the time. I know that I will never find acceptance in society. I know that my genes will never let me get to any of the places that I want to get to.

After work I just lay in bed and rot all the fucking time. Now it's almost summer, it's hell looking outside the window seeing foids and Chads

I LDAR whenever I'm not in the gym

Whenever I can really, I have nothing to get up or go out for.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back