Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How often do you laugh in a day?

How often do you laugh in a day?

• Never (began)

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • 1-3

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • 4-10

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • more

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
Gendocel

Gendocel

Major
★★★

Just curious

Whenever I post a smartass remark ol

0, sometimes i find something slightly funny on the internet and exhale from my nose. That's as close as it gets.

Last edited:
only when I talk to my friends

I laugh a lot, mainly when I read some posts in this forum, not gonna larp.

Just curious
Maybe while finding stuff post on the media section I might laugh at some of the memes

when I'm enjoying myself, I don't laugh

but since I'm surrounded perpetually by freaks and degenerates, I sadly do have to laugh sometimes

there's nothing actually funny about truth, goodness or beauty

they are simply what they are. they are serious.

normies pedestalize humour because they are mediocrities, and have no serious virtues. it is a counterfeit for virtue among those who have none, just as marx said of money:

Money’s properties are my – the possessor’s – properties and essential powers. Thus, what I am and am capable of is by no means determined by my individuality. I am ugly, but I can buy for myself the most beautiful of women. Therefore I am not ugly, for the effect of ugliness – its deterrent power – is nullified by money. I, according to my individual characteristics, am lame, but money furnishes me with twenty-four feet. Therefore I am not lame. I am bad, dishonest, unscrupulous, stupid; but money is honoured, and hence its possessor. Money is the supreme good, therefore its possessor is good. Money, besides, saves me the trouble of being dishonest: I am therefore presumed honest. I am brainless, but money is the real brain of all things and how then should its possessor be brainless? ...

Do not I, who thanks to money am capable of all that the human heart longs for, possess all human capacities? Does not my money, therefore, transform all my incapacities into their contrary?

Last edited:
I remember funny memes and chats with my brocels which makes me laugh time to time