Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you interact (or have tried to interact) with girls/women?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Veteran
I’m just asking to try to see if it’s true that most incels don’t really try to socialize or put effort into improving themselves because instead they’re just sitting in their rooms not doing anything.

Stopped interacting with them unless necessary over a year ago. There is nothing to talk about with them as they have nothing in common with me

I used to try and interact with foids in different ways from head on to more empathetic and understanding. But it's always the same shit, rejection because of my height/not being enough of a normie, most of the time both.

Nowaday i just ignore them as much as possible because i know how inflated their egos are and it's just better to not give them any shit.

I know i will never get out of inceldom that way as no women ever approached me, but im not going to ever add more fuel to the fire by competing with simps as any men should do.

Only at work because I have to.
Other than that I avoid everything, even eye contact

I used to try and interact with foids in different ways from head on to more empathetic and understanding. But it's always the same shit, rejection because of my height/not being enough of a normie, most of the time both.

Nowaday i just ignore them as much as possible because i know how inflated their egos are and it's just better to not give them any shit.

I know i will never get out of inceldom that way as no women ever approached me, but im not going to ever add more fuel to the fire by competing with simps as any men should do.

How do you know that it’s because of your height? How tall are you?

Do you have any socializing problem or social anxiety?

Do you think they could also reject you because of your career-status? Do you think those girls you say rejected you had a career?

How do you know that it’s because of your height? How tall are you?

Do you have any socializing problem or social anxiety?

Do you think they could also reject you because of your career-status? Do you think those girls you say rejected you had a career?
5ft3, don't think i need to elaborate, most women are my size or taller and telling them how tall i am turned them off in an instant. Even if most of the ones irl didn't say it was about my height probably to not piss me off.

I had socializing problems for most of school but i've tried to catch up and failed trying to be a normalfag. I don't really have social anxiety anymore, i used to have real problems talking to others and being high inhib mostly struggling starting convos but i've made efforts trying to look nt and trying to not act like a retard but it's fucking tiring cause i need to think about everything i do, nothing is really smooth and i have some latency.

I don't think it's about status, most of the women i tried to talk to were my age irl, some on internet were older. I really tried with most type of women while online like goth foid, """trad""" foid, chronicaly online rotters but most of them were just normies like irl. What i mean is that i kinda tried with every type even if they objectively had a way worse career than me (even if a few had better studies than i), im currently doing pretty long studies so i could have a good career.

Not really no, why bother?

The only thing that would happen would be embarrassment and humiliation.