Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How often do you guys jerk off?

notcracklord

notcracklord

TFR
★★★
I’ve been doing it so often recently 2-3 times a day it’s getting terrible it’s all I can think about I’ve had times like this before but then I stop and do it again. Shits been getting worse for me recently and this is how I cope. Post nut clarity also hits and I feel like utter shit for the rest of the day until i do it again and I don’t even last above 5 minutes

Not as much recently. I just don’t feel like jerking off.

3-4 tmes a week, sometimes i want more than once a day but resist fapping a lot after some terrible experience 4-5 years ago after which i never fully recovered

Not as much recently. I just don’t feel like jerking off.
Based pfp that movie was great I didn’t like the ending tho. But I get you I used to js never feel like it

Usually once a week

3-4 tmes a week, sometimes i want more than once a day but resist fapping a lot after some terrible experience 4-5 years ago after which i never fully recovered
I hope eventually I can stop doing it so much it’s fucking horrible I disgust myself with it

I hope eventually I can stop doing it so much it’s fucking horrible I disgust myself with it
you don't want to fap several times a day for several months, it WILL backfire sooner or later, just mark my words

you don't want to fap several times a day for several months, it WILL backfire sooner or later, just mark my words
Yeah I know it’s why I gotta stop I worry of what may come

Pretty low. how often do you get the urge to do it and how hard is it to resist
Not that often and i can resist it by focusing on other stuff or if my parents are home since i don't wanna get caught doing it

Not that often and i can resist it by focusing on other stuff or if my parents are home since i don't wanna get caught doing it
Understandable. I get so bad I do it when my parents are even awake and moving around the house. A lot of the time when my brother is home too(we pretty much share a room it’s just one big room with a wall splitting us off but I don’t do it when I know he will hear)

Understandable. I get so bad I do it when my parents are even awake and moving around the house. A lot of the time when my brother is home too(we pretty much share a room it’s just one big room with a wall splitting us off but I don’t do it when I know he will hear)
I see. Just be careful, so you don't get caught doing it

every 1-2 days

Usually once a week
Yes I get it. I also fap less frequently since I got blackpilled. Its like your body gives up on you when you know you are undesirable

1-2 times a week.

Weird, i'm probably the oldest here and i jerk off at least once a day, often two. There are days in which i'm particulary depressed and i try to reject lustful thoughts by jerking off even more, but after the second in a row it's some weird ass half-limp dick masturbation.

25 or so times a week i`m addicted currently

3 times a day, been getting worse, more screen time on this forum as well

I’ve been doing it so often recently 2-3 times a day it’s getting terrible it’s all I can think about I’ve had times like this before but then I stop and do it again. Shits been getting worse for me recently and this is how I cope. Post nut clarity also hits and I feel like utter shit for the rest of the day until i do it again and I don’t even last above 5 minutes
3-4 times a day. It's only sense of control I have over my life

2-3 times a day. It's my only cope

At least once a day, i have been trying to get on nofap but i rarely can hold myself back from that sweet dopamine release

Atleast once a day sometimes im too lazy and skip a day

People call me a jerk often

I'm 30 and my libido has really dropped off a cliff. It's about once a week for me now.

way too much

twice per day usually. Before bed and in the morning.

4 times a day.

Every day for 9 years straight

1-3 times every single day for 9 years straight

Way too often I fear.

about 4 to 5 times a day.

Multiple times a day

I do it quite often as well, but I wish to reduce that.

It's not like I have ED, I still get raging boners every morning but I can control it so it's like once every few days

Everyday to stay in a constant state of clarity so i can focus

i stopped totally, i get insanely depressed afterwards