Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How often do you go to the dentist?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
I've gone to my male dentist exactly 1 year ago, just before the pandemic. I do not go to foid dentists because they usually rip you off so fuck these leeches.
I had an upper lip ulcer right on the frenulum which was painful and annoying as fuck, so yeah said my teeth are healthy and i had to use water with salt so it would dry out and go away on its own. :feelsjuice:
Anyways what weirded me out at that visit was that mf did not use gloves :dafuckfeels:.
There are many stories where people get weirded out because their dentists do not use gloves, i think it is because they can see that your mouth is clean?

i dont go to the doctor/psychiatrist/therapist/dentist because all of that is NWO shit to pump u full of jew chems

wtf is this pajeet shit
gloves are mandatory

My dentist never uses gloves but his foid assistant does

Went last year

Once a year or so. My teeth are in excellent condition so on my last visit the dentist said i don't have to come anymore.

Maybe once a year now, haven't been since covid.

All two years as a child, as adult never.

Once a year or so. My teeth are in excellent condition so on my last visit the dentist said i don't have to come anymore.
For how long? That dentist said that i would be good for 10 years lol. But yeah i try compensating crooked teeth with cleanliness. :incel:

they called me to book a checkup now they have opened again but im unemployed now and they wanted me to fill out some paperwork in order for gov to pay for it.

i couldnt be asked and didnt bother calling them back

For how long? That dentist said that i would be good for 10 years lol. But yeah i try compensating crooked teeth with cleanliness. :incel:
Forever. Since they prioritize refugees dental care first in Swedistan.

haven't been in the past 4 years. my teeth are so brittle these days. my gums are totally fucked by now
last time i went to the dentist my dentist (older female) and the assistant (young female) were making chitchat and jokes at my expense.Obviously I couldn't say anything since they were cleaning my teeth so I just laid there for 30 minutes while they made small nitpicks at me and did that 'female laugh' like 'oh im sorry but its just a joke teehee' sort of laugh

life as an incel is just the worst as you get older. i used to love getting female dentist or doctors because that was the only time a female would actually touch me. a female touching my face or stroking my hair while at the dentist felt so fucking great when i was younger. now they do less and less of that and these days are just mean. i can't even go to the salon and get a fucking haircut by a female anymore and she would touch my ears OH GOD I MISS THAT and then brush the back of my neck. fuck being bald

I'm quarterly (3-4x a year) because my teeth are all fucked from too much soda/bad brushing habits.

Take care of your teeth and see the dentist regularly. Can't stress this enough.

Damn you guys dentist mog me. The last time i went to a dentist was maybe ‘07 or ‘08. Perks of being poor as shit

I've gone to my male dentist exactly 1 year ago, just before the pandemic. I do not go to foid dentists because they usually rip you off so fuck these leeches.
I had an upper lip ulcer right on the frenulum which was painful and annoying as fuck, so yeah said my teeth are healthy and i had to use water with salt so it would dry out and go away on its own. :feelsjuice:
Anyways what weirded me out at that visit was that mf did not use gloves :dafuckfeels:.
There are many stories where people get weirded out because their dentists do not use gloves, i think it is because they can see that your mouth is clean?
I go twice a year to avoid any long-term fucking up of my mouth. I just don't need the hassle of constant mouth pain if I can avoid it.

Not in years. I would only go if I got a toothache or something

I just went this year after not going in over 15 years.

Went a couple of years ago and there was a Stacey dental assistant that made my dick hard.